Thread: Problems with 5.1 computer speakers

Problems with 5.1 computer speakers

I have Compaq computer that works well.Before two month I bought new Logitech G51 5.1 system speakers for listen songs and movie in very loud sound.Until last night they works well and it's sound is amazing.But when I start my computer today morning I notice that the front left and center speakers are extremely quiet.I don't know how this happened because they have played fine before and now they are playing sound very quietly.How I can I fix this problem..
    I have windows xp and I have one sound card.

Re: Problems with 5.1 computer speakers

It may be due to your left or front speakers may be connected to the wrong output jack. Software settings may also need to be adjusted.The rule is that to match the color-coded speaker plugs to the audio output jacks on the sound card or motherboard. Try doing following, plug the side speakers’ (black) cable connector into the side (surround left and right) speakers’ jack, the center/subwoofer (orange) connector into the center/subwoofer jack, and the front speakers’ (green) connector into the front left and right speakers jack.Also see advanced Speaker Settings in Windows XP’s Control Panel and possibly in the sound utilities that came with the audio card or motherboard, if installed.

Hey don't worry about that it may be some internal setting that may change.Go to sound setting and make sure that all sound setting is properly adjusted.If you find some setting has to be change then change as per your knowledge then restart your computer and you find that your problem is gone.I think this will help you.

I think that it may be due to some drivers issue that affect you.Try to download "sp43245.exe".It Compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista Business (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit).They are original driver for the Realtek High Definition audio solutions.
    After installing restart your computer.