Thread: HP Pavilion dv6t camera not functioning

HP Pavilion dv6t camera not functioning

Hi. I have purchased Hp pavilion dv6t model. It has a camera enabled in it. The thing is I have installed Windows 7 as the operating system on my laptop. The thing is when I installed the windows 7 My camera feature is been disabled. I am not able to function my webcam or in other words the camera is not working. Please give me a proper solution for this. Thank you.

Re: HP Pavilion dv6t camera not functioning

Well Windows 7 is newly introduced operating system. There reason would be quite obvious that it might require more feature to be embedded in order to make the devices to work to its level. You need to upgrade the devices driver in order to function it according to its compatibility. This would help you out in making the devices to function properly.

The feature of your camera is been disabled due to the incompatible driver supported by your device to the operating system. You need update your windows pack. Upgrading the software would result in working of devices. You need to uninstall the drivers first and then install the drivers again. This would help you out. Try and check. Good luck.

The drivers of your camera might have gone corrupt or it may have been downgraded due to the installation of newly introduced operating system. The new operating system has lots of advanced features. So it is quite obvious that you need to upgrade your device drivers in order to match up its compatibility. This has to be considered and steps to be taken. All the best.