Thread: Silverstone Raven RV02 chassis for core i7

Silverstone Raven RV02 chassis for core i7

hi

i am looking for new pc assembling , i am planning for core i7 with asus motherboard so i am looking for this Silverstone Raven RV02 chassis for core i7 . can any one tell me here cooling solution performance of Silverstone Raven RV02 chassis ? or i should go for other ?

Re: Silverstone Raven RV02 chassis for core i7

The dimensions are certainly impressive with 212mm x 503mm x 643mm and weighing 12.5 kg. You may notice a marked development in the longitudinal direction for this chassis, due to the particular setting rotated 90 degrees that we will analyze later in the review. Silverstone chooses reinforced plastic for the front panel and top cover and SECC steel sheet of 0.8 mm at the inner frame and the side walls. Among the distinctive features, a plexiglass window located on the bulkhead right and a grid of ventilation, removable and with a form characterized by aggressive lines on the top. that provide good air circulation.

In the accompanying envelope provided with the Raven RV02 chassis are, besides the usual bag of screws, a series of accessories for installation of components, such as a bracket for anchoring a SSD solution to the side of the cage unit 5.25, a Velcro strap to secure the power supply. Because of the layout of the entire system Silverstone has provided a useful conduit to the top / rear of the chassis, so as to maintain the system air .elf.

The frame for the installation of the motherboard is very well designed, you can see a large rectangular opening at the lower part of the motherboard where you will find the processor. This will have the opportunity to provide the possible installation of a heat sink that provides for the presence of an anchor plate without removing the motherboard from its support. At the bottom you can also enjoy a series of openings that allow you to pass the cables behind the motherboard and thus allow a more orderly cabling system in order to avoid hindering the flow of air and thus optimize the cooling of components. nicely designed .

The large space available for hardware components enables the installation of video cards is particularly long (the ATI Radeon HD 5870 solutions that extend to 28cm are very convenient location ) it is rather bulky heat sinks (above CPU is enough space to install solutions that rise in height up to 15 centimeters so for pushing core i7 further that will helpful.

The construction quality of Silverstone Raven RV02 has satisfied the case has been well cared for in every detail, appears to be solid and sturdy and all the edges and profiles are thoroughly beaten and rounded to avoid unpleasant incidents.The presence of three fans from 180 mm is an important added value, allowing you to maintain an efficient circulation of air within the chassis. Despite the presence of three fans, the system is overall not too noisy, producing a very tolerable level in many situations...