Thread: Driver problem

Driver problem

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I'm just insanely frustrated right now. I have an Acer Aspire with Vista Business. I purchased Driver Robot and it said there was an update for the Standard PS/2 Keyboard so I downloaded it and installed it. Now I can't use some of the keyboard buttons for functions in the game, but they work while typing IN GAME. I tried reinstalling the game and that didn't help. I can't figure out how to delete these drivers. Can anyone explain it to me? I've been trying all day and I'm worn out.

Re: Driver problem

Go to my computer properties then go to hardware tab then go to device manager there inside search for your ps2 keyboard and go to its properties there you will get option to uninstall drivers then uninstall driver after that use ccleaner and clean registry then install new driver

Go to device manager and right-click on it > Properties. Click driver tab > update driver > select which option says manually then click i will select which driver to install and then from the list select which were your olde drivers. But before this when you right-click on the driver and click properties, click on Roll-back and see if that helps...

If you have a hardware problem, the problem could be caused either by the hardware or by the device driver. For more information, you can check out the following link. Fortunately, device drivers can be easily upgraded to a newer version, rolled back to an older version, or reinstalled. Therefore, troubleshooting hardware problems often starts by troubleshooting device drivers.