Thread: Siemens gigaset se567 router not detected

Siemens gigaset se567 router not detected

I have tried connecting my laptop to siemens gigaset se567 wireless router but every time my laptop does not detect any signal is there something wrong with my router. Any ideas as to how I might be able to find the problem?

Re: Siemens gigaset se567 router not detected

Reset your router – Some times after many changes and many restarts your routers configuration files can get messed up. Use a wired connection to the router and go to a web browser and enter 192.168.1.1 (this is almost always the default gateway... if this doesnt work open up a command line and type "ipconfig" and the default gateway (siemens gigaset se567) will be listed.

Can you connect with an ethernet cable? Is SSID broadcast turned off? The easiest way to solve this is to reset the router to defaults and start over.Ig that doesn't solve the problem then the problem is coming with the siemens gigaset se567 router itself and i would recommend that you just try another router if it works fine then buy another one. a linksys would be a good choice.

Can any laptop connect to the router via ethernet? Have you tried different router ports? Got to start Start > Run > CMDthen press ok to open a command prompt : Type the command : IPCONFIG /ALL > Display full configuration information.