Thread: Hp pavilion dv6000 black screen problem

Hp pavilion dv6000 black screen problem

Hi,

I have a HP Pavilion dv6000 pc at my home. The computer was working fine till yesterday,but today I received a black screen with no whiting or any display. I have turned on and off the, attempted to "with the HP recovery disc, removal battery and plugged it in addition but nothing appears to help. I have not been installed all software.

Does anyone have an idea.

Re: Hp pavilion dv6000 black screen problem

Hp pavilion dv6000 black screen problem is because of your graphics card. Go and download the most updated driving, and the problem it will solve the problem. This is certainly true for the conduct of nvidia HP pavilion. But it has released the new driver who does not solve many security issues related to the screen.

I had the same problem with my laptop. I have the same kind of issue and I have learnt how to solve them. You have to go to start, and in the search box type in System restore. may take a minute but which will show. As soon as it comes to, it will show you the date that you can restore it back to. Please do not want to do so to that date when it says choose a different point and restore click next. It will display all the other dates that you can restore your system. choose one, but probably not the most recent example. You need to close all other windows and restart your pc.

Try starting your notebook with one ram module inserted and do try by the addition of a ram stick in another. In addition, you need to try to find any desktop monitor connecting to the vga port of the notebook, the competence of the press as the FN and F4 key to get the display on the desktop monitor. If this works and you get the screen at the desktop follow, the issue with the Lcd monitor display.

Unfortunately, if no Lcd monitor display in both of the notebook or desktop monitor connected, the issue can be with the hardware of the notebook ...