Thread: Which is a suitable printer for MAC PC

Brother HL-6050D Guest

Which is a suitable printer for MAC PC

Hi,
    I have a MAC PC. I am looking for a suitable printer for MAC system. According to you which is the best printer or most suitable printer for a MAC PC. I had seen some printers but they work great on Windows. And here in MAC I doubt about the compatibility and features. So I am looking only for those printer which works on MAC. List me some models with their features and other supports. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which is a suitable printer for MAC PC

There are many printers which are compatible on many platforms. It is not necessary that the printer which works on Windows will not work on MAC or Linux. The only thing here important is the drivers. Today most of the printer supports cross platform. I will recommend you a compatible printer by Canon. The model number for the same is Canon Pixma iP5200R. It has built in networking support and it is a photo printer.

If you looking for a all in one printer type the Canon Pixma MP620 is the correct option for you. It is a nice printer with multiple features like scanner, color printing, LCD display, etc. It is a 3 in 1 printer with 2.5" display. The printing speed is 26 ppm under black and 17 ppm in color. The maximum printing resolution it offers is 9600 x 2400 dpi. The printer is compatible with Memory stick and xD type picture memory card. It also has a wireless lan and blue tooth support.

The best printer for your MAC pc will be HL-6050D by Brother company. It is built for medium size business. The printer offers you two sided printing with ample printing holding ability. Other than this it gives you a memory card support and network. It works great on Windows, MAC and DOS. The bad part of the printer is that the graphic quality is not so good but acceptable. It is quiet reasonable printer for developing business.