Thread: How to recover buzzer

How to recover buzzer

I wonder if it is possible to retrieve the sound of the buzzer to turn my pc to listen to the sounds of windows, music, etc. I have a sound card with outputs that are going well, a set of logitech speakers with subwoofer, all powered by the industry. In fact I would simply turn the speaker + my computer to save space. To listen to music or sounds good, I use my home theater that is connected to the PC. So the small speakers from logitech does not serve me anything, but I would still have the sounds of Windows when I'm on the pc (like a laptop).

Re: How to recover buzzer

If in your computer you have a "loudspeaker" that is not soldered to the motherboard, then you can do that but if you have a buzzer (small black tip soldered to the motherboard) then you can not do anything. In all cases the sound is not terrible.

I'll watch, but can I even add a radio speaker or another then I am interested. I just want to turn the speaker. For the "good sound" I go through my hifi, I wish that it passes through the unit. I just opened my case, I have a little buzzer in facade attached to the speaker connector, I can not remove it to save a speaker instead?

Yes, you can put a speaker (small) in your CPU and it's good. The speaker connector is used only for BIOS beeps. You take a speaker, you cut a jack (headphones or otherwise) that is connected to the speaker connection, then you do remove the jack from the CPU and plugg into the audio port on the motherboard.