Thread: Problems with Samsung NC10 Netbook

Problems with Samsung NC10 Netbook

I have a Samsung NC10 netbook along with Sony Bravia TV. I wanted to connect my my Samsung NC10 netbook to my Sony Bravia TV. So i bought a new VGA cable. After connecting my Samsung NC10 netbook to Sony Bravia TV through a new VGA cable, straight away it worked. But when i had closed my laptop, it went into standby mode and after that i cannot get the laptop to reconnect with the TV. Can any body tell me that what's the problem with my Samsung NC10 netbook? Does anyone have any idea how I can sort this issue out? Please help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problems with Samsung NC10 Netbook

The processor and memory on the Samsung NC10 Netbook is astounding, with 1024 MB of memory and the process is an Intel Atom N270. Assuming that, underneath the skin, it's the same as my Aspire OpenSUSE 11.1 that works fine. These functions are worth exploring because some can be very useful, like Fn+F5 which allows you to shut off the LCD backlighting.

Check our whether you have inserted the cables problem on your Samsung NC10 Netbook as well as on your Sony Bravia TV. It might be possible that your VGA cable might had been loosen some where, due to which you might be facing the above issue on your system.

According to me you should check out all the necessary drivers been installed or not on your system. Try DriverMax it's a very good free program that searches out all the latest drivers automatically in real time allowing you to choose which updates you require. If you still face the same issue, then i think you should take help of some technicians for the above issue.