Thread: Is Aerocool AeroEngine Case best for heat issue

Is Aerocool AeroEngine Case best for heat issue

Hi,
    I am looking for a Gaming system which I am going to assemble by own self. In list I have 4 GB of RAM, DVD RW, 500GB Hard drive and a 1GB Graphic card of any renowned brand. Now it is usual that if I play high end games then the processor and graphic card get screwed up fast. To avoid this I am going to buy a tower case which offers enough ventilation and in which I can get more fans and other options. Searching on the net I found Aerocool AeroEngine Case. It looks great with big fan on the front but need more information on the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is Aerocool AeroEngine Case best for heat issue

The case of which you are talking is a mid tower case with attractive look. It has a 140mm blue LED light on the front with the fan which is more larger than it. So here the fan gives out all the heat and helps your system to stay cooler. There are more new models introduced now with more support. The case is optimum choice for gaming pc's. You have enough room inside to add up your mobo and other hardware's. But it is costly also.

It is a good choice for gaming pc, servers, etc. The main features of this case is that you have a USB + audio mic support, the side panel have great design and awesome ventilation, on the side panel you will get 1x18cm window fan and 14cm on the front, the side panel are slider type with no screws, you can rotate the hard drive to 90 degree for easy installation, etc.

The case is best for high end processing machines. It has excellent support for ventilation. The case is good choice for gaming purpose. The installation is easy and you will get more than enough room inside. There are total 1 fans connected to the case. The one you have on your processor and other big fan on the front panel. In this way even in hot temperature your system temperature is maintained.