Thread: Geforce 3D Vision setup error

Geforce 3D Vision setup error

Hi,
    I had recently bought a Nvidia Geforce 3D Vision kit. The problem here is that it is giving me error when I tried to reinstall it. Then after a system restore I was able to make the thing work back again. What type of hardware does it support. I have a latest Geforce GPU. I need some system specification on it. Second thing Nvidia has just launched a new version Discover of the same kit. What is the difference in both. I am currently using it on Windows 7.

Re: Geforce 3D Vision setup error

First ensure that your monitor is properly installed. I had discover the same error if the vision kit is not able to identify the monitor in windows. Then check on Nvidia site for more information related to monitor support. Download a 120Mhz drivers for the same. In some GPU a lower version of drivers is need to co-ordinate with the vision kit. Try that also.

You have to download and install a Registry cleaner. Because this can be a Geforce 3D rendering error. A simple registry cleaning can set your computer free. Second thing download latest drivers and update them. Check the cable settings of your monitor. Place the wireless tool nearby the vision set. Do not take it too far. Then uninstall first all the old components and add up a new one.

The new NVIDIA 3D Vision Discover is a better version of NVIDIA 3D Vision. There are some added new features in like. In NVIDIA 3D Vision is sold freely but the new one is sell with the GPU. The glass type in first one is Wireless Shutter glasses and NVIDIA optmized anaglyph in new one. The best thing is the new one is compatible will all types of LCD and CRT monitors. Other features are same.