Thread: Logitech MX Revolution Battery changing

Logitech MX Revolution Battery changing

I have a Logitech MX Revolution mouse I was wondering how to change its battery because I dont want to send this to Logitech workshop. I have treid looking every side of the mouse but cannot locate or find a way to opne it? So if any expert has fiddle around with this mouse would be knowing the answer of this question and I would be very happy to take it. Thanks.
    "The answer is out there, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to."

Re: Logitech MX Revolution Battery changing

I am also using the same mouse and I think there is no way to change the battery manually by either of us. Maybe you can send it to your computer vendor from where you bought it and perhaps they might be knowing how to change the battery of Logitech MX Revolution mouse rather than breaking it into pieces. Or send it to the Logitech Center.

The logitech MX Revolution mouse has a 3.7v battery which is designed for the Logitech Laser cordless mouse reader with a capacity of 600mAh , it is manufactured by our ISO 9001 certified supplier to a very high standard. If you want this shipped at your place then contact here.

How old is your mouse cause if it is used under 3 years and if the battery is failing then you can just get the battery replaced cause of its 3-year warranty period. See here for RMA information. If you really want to open it up and replace the battery (which voids the warranty), it uses the same battery pack as the G7 mouse. These batteries are available on the web site I think