Thread: asus keyboard does not recognised some keys/ keyboard issues

asus keyboard does not recognised some keys/ keyboard issues

Does anyone has had or has heard of this problem I've been having with my Asus laptop. I have here is a that my "space bar" key is not responding to any software : the key physically feels alright, but it's just not responding, and the one more problem is that computer will miss many of the characters I type, requiring me to backspace and re-insert them more slowly. This becomes very tedious when I am doing some important work, and only 1 month before warranty on the keyboard has void, Pleas give me suggestions if anybody has.

thanks for help.

Re: asus keyboard does not recognised some keys/ keyboard issues

Try this little experiment to narrow the problem down significantly: plug a keyboard into one of the USB ports and try typing on it. We can go from there. there is a simple way to check is that, keep an eye on the those specific keyboard that does not work, if those keyboard buttons are not working then you would understand that your keyboard might be gone and need to replace.

You may also try the same keyboard with the other computer and then check whether there it works fine, because this generally not happens with the computer memory that they have not been recognized. There may be one reason that you might have damaged keyboard buttons, have u seen your machine with the manufacturer about the same, Asus has very good customer facility they will find the solution on it, but only thing is that you need to have the warranty period on the you laptop or the desktop..

Unplugged the computer from the switch make every parts of an keyboard with the now You could take the keyboard out and remove the cable and try to reset it... if there's an error anywhere that isn't physical, that usually takes care of it. It may also happens that the sensor may not have been getting a signal... you never know.