Thread: Buy a new Digital Convertor box

Buy a new Digital Convertor box

Hi,
    I want to buy a new Digital Convert box. There are many available but I heard about that some DVR are offering a free $40 coupon. From where can I get those coupons and how to use them for purchasing. Around what time the coupon expires. I need some current model details which come under this scheme. I am trying to search out in my local area but does not find proper result. Thanks in advance.

Re: Buy a new Digital Convertor box

The DTV converter box comes under a program of $40 coupon. This coupons are mailed to you directly on your mail when you order for the box. According to this ou can get a $40 discount on the over the air channels and service. But before that you have to subscribe for the service. You can use apply them only and download them. Print them and use then for your purchasing. Once you receive the coupon order the DVR box and then enjoy the cash back benefit. You can log in dtv2009.gov and get your coupon.

The coupons was launched last year. According to the service if you apply for this you will get a discount of $40 on a purchase of a DTV box. This box can be used with new digital TV to read digital channels. So it just need to apply online for the coupon. The expiration period for the coupon is around 3 months. After that it is unusable. I am not sure about the current year. So here TR-40 look like a cheaper box when you remove the discounted amount. The model I remember is Echostar TR 40 that gives up to $40 discount.

The coupons was launched this year till the end of July. If you have any then you have a 90 day time to use your coupon. Go to www.dtv2009.gov and check the status of your coupon. Or you can apply to try your luck out. The coupon are redeemable. The coupons takes approximately 9 business working days to get to you. You can either get it by mail or post. The same can be used to purchase a digital box. You can also ask your friend to donate coupons to you if they have any and do not want to use it.