Thread: How to Reset Usb Ports

How to Reset Usb Ports

hello , Can you Tell me How can i reset the usb port for my computer , my pendrive is giving me frequent problem , same sometimes seem to happen with the other usb devices , can you please tell me how to solve these problem , i think resetting the usb port will help , so please tell me how do we reset the usb port , i want to know the accurate step to do this , please help me , thanks in advance for your help

Re: How to Reset Usb Ports

Hello , You can check this way to seem if the problem does not come from your USB ports: goto Start Menu> Control Panel> System> Hardware tab> then click the Device Manager button. This causes the opening of a Device Manager. Then you click on the little + sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand the tree. Here, you can retrieve information about your USB configuration ... and tell us a little more. On the other hand if you have a logo with a yellow exclamation point in Device Manager, it is a hardware problem.

First make sure that your usb key works on computer also did you try on another port? did you get the drivers your usb key? Did you try adding hardware? Could you tell us a little more about the problem , then i would be able to help you

When you start your system, press the button that allows you to access your BIOS. Then you must find the "Peripheral Configuration" or "INTEGRATED PERIPHERALS" and the subheading "USB FUNCTION" or "USB Controller, finally put all the USB settings corresponding to" enabled "which means" allowed "

To verify compatibility.
    There are several USB types, so you should read the documentation that came with your hardware. A PC over 3 years is likely to be having the standard USB1. If you are installing a USB2 device, the system can behave in several ways: - It may allow the installation by putting an error message indicating that the device will not work.