Thread: Graytion Universal Remote control for MCE

Graytion Universal Remote control for MCE

Hi,
    I want to buy a Graytion Media center accessories for my Home theater system. Does anyone is using it. One of my friend is having problem with the remote control. The remote control is not transmitting the signal properly. It is sometime connecting or sometime disconnected. What more accessories does Graytion offers other than a universal remote control.

Re: Graytion Universal Remote control for MCE

Graytion offers much better accessories for the Media Center. The remote control is very easy to use and it compatible with Window Media Center. The media center looks like same as the regular but it quiet easy to sync with the Media Center. The remote control can access the cursor and you can use it as like mouse. See the official site for more details.

The problem your friend is facing may due to incompatibility or obstructions between the remote transmission. I have one at my home it is working great. It does even take time to sync with the Media Center. The remote offers you a accurate mouse acces via motion sensitive and easy to setup. the bad thing about the product is that it is a expensive product. All in all it is a perfect accessories for a home theater sensor.

Other than universal Media Remote Control you can buy a mouse and wireless keyboard also. The remote comes in two model which is air music remote and media center remote. The feature of remote control is that it has full functional keyboard and you control your entire music library. You can control the audio and video devices by it. It offers you Windows Media Center interface.