Thread: How to disable bios memory options

How to disable bios memory options

Hello friends,

I am using Dell Insprion laptop with me , today when i try to eject my DVD from my laptop and got a message as window has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer after that when i try to to start my laptop it says to disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing. But i was not able to find this option. Can anyone help me out with this issue ?

Disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing

In that case try to start your computer and press F8 key continuous over here you will get a menu in which you need to select safe mode or else you can also pressed F5 to directly go into Safe mode and over there try to reinstall your LAN drivers and uninstall the program which you have recently install on your laptop. Hope this should work for you.

How to disable bios memory options

I went into safe mode and remove all the latest programs and try to reinstall the drivers too but after some time i was still getting the same error message. Can anyone tell me any other solution to over come from this message because of which i have really got frustrated and don't know what should i do and more information my laptop is under warranty period.

disable BIOS memory option such as caching or shadowing

I was also getting same message with my laptop and this issue is not related with your BIOS settings you are getting this message because of faulty memory, or a faulty drive, cable or mainboard controller and as you had said that your Dell laptop is under warranty period then take it to service center and they will solve your problem within few minutes.