Thread: Game port to usb port adaptor

Game port to usb port adaptor

Hello friends,

I am having a 15 pin game port which is very old and i am looking for a adaptor that will allow me to use my older joystick. When i enquired around the local computer stores and everyone said me that you will get it but none of them was able to delivery it. Does anyone has information about it or know where i will get Game port to usb port adaptor , i am located in Mumbai and at the same time i am also having some special items that require the device plugged into a game port.

USB to Gameport Converter

If you want to have Game port to usb port adapter then i would suggest you to use RM-203 which enables you to use older analog joysticks and game controllers with newer computers having only USB ports. At the same time ot also it also plugs into the USB hub too. the unit has a 15-pin connector, the same as the gameport connector on older PCs. The converter is powered from the USB port.

Game port to usb port adaptor

You can also go with SW-5969 where it allows for 2-axis joysticks (simple joysticks). Games are a valuable part of computing today. With the universal availability of USB, many computers do not come with Game or Joystick ports (GB-15).Installation is easy. Simply connect the USB adapter to any available USB port, press the applicable switch for what device you have, and plug in your joystick, game controller, or other device.

Game port to usb port adapter

There are many other companies too which produce Game port to USB port adapter in such kind of case i would suggest you to goto any local hardware vendor and tell him to give you converter and try to take LG converter which is very good and it also comes with one year warranty.