Thread: Toshiba Satellite Laptop DVD firmware update

Toshiba Satellite Laptop DVD firmware update

I am facing some major problem with my Toshiba Satellite Laptop. Recently I the DVD has stopped reading the disc. Whenever I insert a disc the lights keeps on on and after a very long time the DVD menu comes up. Then by mistake I had poured some liquid on the keyboard. It has stop working. I am using a USB keyboard and mouse. From where can I purchase a keyboard for my laptop. The branded one. I also need the audio driver for the same. Any suggestion really appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Toshiba Satellite Laptop DVD firmware update

The best option is to give the laptop for repair at the service center. If it is under warranty then it now cost much but if not then you have to pay a considerable amount. The thing here is that by giving it in a service center it will be properly repaired with branded products as replacement. If you visit on Toshiba website you can search for your nearest service center. You will have to go on Toshiba.support.com. This site offers you entire details about the product repair. Just click on Repair and find your nearby Toshiba center.

The same site mention above has a download column. In that column if you properly insert your exact model number then you receive a list of all the drivers related to your hardware. The same site has a warranty column in which you can check the warranty of the product. You will just need to put the serial number at the backside of your laptop and you are done.

Always whenever your electronic device comes in touch of liquid shout down it. Because water can easily enter in any part of the system and elect flow of current can cause damage of crucial system parts. Then dry it completely and then turned it on. Download the below upgrade and try. Other wise right click on My Computer and select Properties. Then go to Hardware > Device manger and right click on DVD drive. Select Properties and go to Driver tab. Click on update driver. Let Windows search for the driver.
    Firmware Upgrade