Thread: Is MAXWELL DVD R good with Samsung Players

Is MAXWELL DVD R good with Samsung Players

Recenltly I had transferred my all home videos to Maxwell rewritable DVD's. I had purchased a bunch of disc with some blu ray drives also. I has shoot them a long time before. So disc has rotten out so anyhow I manged to get data out of them. I have a Samsung DVD RW. After burning some disc the writer is not working properly. When I insert a disc the light on it keeps on blinking and a small CD cursor remains active on the desktop. Does Maxwell disc spoils a hardware or they are incompatible with the writer. I am not sure about this. It can also be possible because the Samsung writer is 2 years old. But just for a confirmation I want to know about this. After this I going to get a blu ray player. Maxwell are also manufacturing blue ray disc. Now you can figure out what I am thinking about. Any help really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is MAXWELL DVD R good with Samsung Players

Well you are wrong about that. The disc does not damage the hardware. This can be possible if you are using a relatively bad quality disc. But in case of Maxwell it is a branded product. The new Maxwell dis are built on new standard high speeds technology. They offers a maximum durability and compatibility with almost maximum players. The DVD offers you a multiple speeds like 4x and below. Try to update the drives of your DVD drive.

I am using a Maxwell's DVD disc from a long time. It is single sided disc which is specially made for camcorders. The recording capacity of disc is 30Min in standard and 60min in long play. I think the issue is with your hardware. Normally as we keep on using a product for a long time the quality of its keeps on degrading. I think you will have to get a new DVD writer. That is only the best option to save your new disc from getting damage and saving your data.

Try to reinstall your hardware. Hope this can solve your issue. Right click on My Computer and click on Properties. Then go to Hardware and click on Device Manger. Right click on your DVD drive and uninstall it. Then restart your pc. Windows will install it automatically. Then use some spare CD's to burn it. If it works then the writer has a firmware issue which is required to get upgraded. Second thing Maxwell DVD disc cannot damage your system. They gives high capacity of 4.7Gb of recording space. The feature of this product is superior and the technology offers your a long lasting life. The disc is termed as an ideal solution for multimedia usage.