Thread: Dell Inspiron 8000 LG DVD Rom Firmware

Dell Inspiron 8000 LG DVD Rom Firmware

Hi,
    I am going to buy a Dell Inspiron 8000 Laptop. It is a second hand one which is going to be sold by my office colleague. I had checked the laptop it is in great working condition. The only problem in the laptop is that it gives a hard time to read a DVD. So I want a firmware update for this. Where can I download the drivers of this laptop. Because the guy does not has any driver cd. So in case if in future I need to format then I will be in trouble. What is specification of this laptop. Thanks.

Re: Dell Inspiron 8000 LG DVD Rom Firmware

Here is the simple way to download the entire drivers for your laptop model. Open first dell.co.in. Then click on For home. Then click on the first option on the top Drivers & Downloads. Now you will see four options here. Click on the first option. Same Drivers & Downloads. Now it will ask for product select laptop. Then model number and operating system. When you select the proper operating system you will get a list of drives and related hardware at below. Click on each of them and download them one by one. Then make a disc out of it so that you can use it future.

Download Drive Detective from below. It is a freeware tool which will scan your pc and download the relevant drivers for the related hardware. It is very simple and easy to use tool which is designed to locate the drives quickly and easily. It also downloads the drivers from the internet on the user's behalf.
    Download Driver Detective

The Dell Inspiron 800 gives an impressive performance and a comprehensive set of features to get better connectivity. It has Intel Mobile Pentium III processor which gives a processing speed of 0.55Ghz. The factory RAM is 128Mb which is upgradable. The hard disk size is 20GB and a ATi Mobiilty M4 AGP 4x 32Mb graphic card. It comes with Genuine Windows 2000 Professional. Though this model does not compete with today's feature but if you getting it in less amount then it not a bad deal.