Thread: "PrtScr" not working

"PrtScr" not working

hie friends,,

Whenever I surf the internet and find any interesting stuff such as some informative table or impressive image, I copy and save them in My Documents. If they are not able to copy, then I normally take print screen of that page and paste it in Paint and then save the same. But yesterday when I tried to take print screen of the page using PrtScr, I was not able to get the copy of it when I pasted in Paint. Why is my PrtScr not working ?

Any ideas...

Re: "PrtScr" not working

Can you please tell me what type of kyeboard are you using ?

MS keyboard normally has a F Lock key in the upper right corner. If you are using MS keyboard, then try to turnoff F Lock key and then use "Prt Scr".

The PrtScr key is normally intended to take a "copy" to the clipboard and then you can "paste" it into a graphics ready applications like Microsoft Word or Microsoft Paint.

You can try pressing "Shift + PrtScr"

You can try pulling the key off the keyboard by your hand and check whether there is any particle blocking the way between the key and the thing that actually makes the key work. I had faced the similar issue with my "Esc" key. I removed the key manually, cleaned the stuff and fixed the key back. And it started working again...