Thread: Canon Mp600 Scanning Device Drivers installation error

Canon Mp600 Scanning Device Drivers installation error

Hello , i have a Canon mp600 scanning device , For Which when i tried to install the drivers after Connecting to my computer , i got this error message

The error message is as follows , Cannot install this hardware An error occurred during the installation of the device The required section was not found in the INF.

please help me to resolve this error , thanks in advance

Re: Canon Mp600 Scanning Device Drivers installation error

I think either you have the wrong or faulty driver for the printer. Get new Drivers From the drivers from the canon Tech support site , The installation of these "AIO" devices typically require that the Setup disk is run BEFORE the PC ever sees the the device on the end of the cable. I suggest you uninstall it in Device Manager, UNplug it from the PC, and then follow the manufacturers installation instructions step by step.

After part of the printer software is installed, a screen may display that indicates a file name ending in .dll or a different .sys file cannot be found, and there will be a Browse button available. Click Browse and search for each of the following locations by double-clicking folders and using the back or up arrow at the top of the window. Once the file is found in one of them click any Continue , Next , or OK buttons available so the installation can continue.

When you do right click on the Drivers setup choose "properties" on the drivers installers properties , there is a tab for "compatibility" with a checkbox "Run this program in compatibility mode for windows, check that box, and apply and run the installer also , remember that do not connect the camera until the driver and software have been installed. sometimes the problems occur due to a corrupted usb.inf file.