Thread: Nexus DampTek Noise Absorption Material

Nexus DampTek Noise Absorption Material

hi
    i am looking for noise reduction solution for my pc recently its appear to be more noisy and i dont think that my case is that much effective my friend suggested me to have Nexus DampTek Noise Absorption Material does any one have experienced about it ?

Specifications:

• 3 sheets of DampTek noise absorption material
    • each sheet consists of a barrier to isolate the noise and a foam layer to absorb the multiple frequencies
    • size per sheet: 40 x 50 cm / 15.7 x 19.7 inch
    • Easy to cut and shape
    • Self-adhesive backing
    • Easy to remove and to re-fit
    • Fire-resistant
    • Thickness ca. 7.5 mm (1.5 mm barrier layer and 6 mm foam layer)
    • Total is compressible down to approx. 2mm

Re: Nexus DampTek Noise Absorption Material

It is made by Foam which is sound-absorbing foam with open cells it is also have ability to withstands high temperatures and is flame-resistant and it really take effect if you tried it out it can able to absorb noise from case provide good silence all fan sound get well muted. Fire-resistant check here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_XcI3PQvBI

Withstands temperatures of:

* -43 °C to +150 °C (continuous)
    * +200 °C (peak)

Nexus DAMPTEK is made of the most advanced noise reduction materials. DAMPTEK is composed of the best braking and noise-absorbent materials in the market. The combination of materials provides superior noise of your system! DAMPTEK A 1.5mm thick buffer layer , the sound from a 6mm thick layer of foam absorbs different frequencies of sound. The pack contains three sheets DAMPTEK. The material has an adhesive back, it's easy to tailor, so the exact shape of the cabinet to follow. The three sheets are sufficient for the medium to large computer cabinet. but you need to install it properly.

Actually this is good for home end users who like quite and cool surrounding around them, else people its not that worth as some important sound which can be use for trouble shoot can be reduced also for overclockers its useless so its choice is yours depend on you.