Thread: AC Adapter for Acer Aspire 4730z

AC Adapter for Acer Aspire 4730z

I have a Acer Aspire 4730z laptop. There is some problem with the powersupply here. My laptop is not charging up. I had plugged it in the main supply the adapter is not showing any light on it. Then the laptop is not working may due to absence of adequate power. I do not have any other solution to charge up the laptop. Any suggestions. Help.

Re: AC Adapter for Acer Aspire 4730z

There can be problem with the AC adapter of your laptop. Change it and get a new one. But before that try to charge the laptop in different power socket of if possible on different place with a different adapter. There can be some power issue with the socket. Other wise get a new adapter from your local shop. It is a very common hardware you can get anywhere.

The laptop which you have normally works on 3 pin 65 W AC adapter. So it is important to get the exact same. But if you want you can repair it also by showing to any technician. Or the best option get a new one. Look for a 65W AC adapter of any brand. It not much costly and easily available. When there is no light on the adapter at the time of plugged in then it means that the adapter has failed. Or there can be issue with the long wire also.

Here your laptop must atleast turn on and show up that there is no enough battery to run the system. Do one thing remove the battery of your laptop and plug in the cord in different location. Click on power button. If not then get a new cord and do the same. The connect the battery back again and things will work same as it was working before.

I have this same problem its nothing wrong with the laptop they designed the AC adaptor like a bunch of twats. Something inside melts and it ****s it up forever. I've taken mine apart and its no like transistor or something. Just get a new one off of ebay, it's easier and the only way to fix it even though you'll need a new one