Thread: Dell Dimension E510 Desktop PC

Dell Dimension E510 Desktop PC

Does any one use Dell Dimension PC. I had heard a lot about it. But on the other hand I am having a very less detail information. A known person of mine is going to purchase it. So I need a some suggestion on that. About its performance, hardware, look, display, etc. Also what OS comes with it. Is it a good desktop pc. What are the user views on the pc performance.

Re: Dell Dimension E510 Desktop PC

Dell Dimension 510 is a value for money product. It has a high performance processor of 2.8Ghz Pentium D. The RAM is 1 GB but upgradeable on purchase. As Dell offers mostly fully customizable system you can put your choice in that. E510 has earned a good view among the users in the market. It is also equipped with a ati radeon x600 graphic card with 256mb of RAM. The system looks stylish and has a wider display.

Dell Dimension is the most suitable pc you can have in today's scenario. It gives a double layer data protection with DataSafe Feature. It is fully customizable. It has a DVD burner, media center, data protection software, etc. The product specification is intel pentium 4 processor, 256 DDR2 RAM, 2 80 GB hard drive in RAID, HD support, gpu, 17" display, etc. It is an efficient system.

Dell Dimension E510 Desktop Computer specifically built to meet the needs of current user. In most of the user experience it has earned a good review. As Dell always offer a better technology to its user. It has a data protection utility. You will get windows with it. As compare to normal processor it has a high speed cpu which provides upto 3 Ghz clock speed. The motherboard and cpu supports 64 bit architecture. It is fully upgradeable as per your choice.