Thread: How to force for CSS - DVD Decrypter

How to force for CSS - DVD Decrypter

This is what i am trying to with my DVD Decrypter to rip the DVD as an ISO image on my drive and then I use InstantCopy 8. However Instant Copy fails to process the mounted DVD image since it is CSS copy protected. Does DVD Decrypter fail to actually remove the CSS protection? Just want to burn a region free disk so I can play it on my standalone DVD player. My understanding is that DVD Decrypter does this already so you don't have to flash your drive, but it still doesn't work.

Re: How to force for CSS - DVD Decrypter

It may be possible that CloneDVD works but the InstantCopy doesn't. By default, DVD Decrypter will try to access the drive as every software DVD player does.If this fails Brute Force key cracking is used. Unless you're having major problems with CSS cracking I suggest you to leave this option at the default. Instant Copy detects CSS copy-protected dvds even after being decrypted by DVD Decrypter. Maybe they added another check that can identify that the dvd was css copy protected, even though it was properly decrypted by DVD Decrypter.

Re: How to force for CSS - DVD Decrypter

You can also download the DVD Decrypter software which are available, this DVD Decrypter will help you to create backup disc images of the DVD-Video structure of DVDs.Try using dvd decryptor to read and write in iso mode,making sure that all settings are set to default. It can be used to image any DVD, but controversially it is especially useful for decrypting copy-protected movies.CSS decrypting software (such as DVD Decrypter and AnyDVD) allows a region-specific DVD to be copied as an all-region. The program can also burn images to disc. CSS decrypting software such as DVD Decrypter allows a region-specific DVD to be copied as an all-region DVD. It also removes Macrovision, Content Scrambling System (CSS), region codes, and user operation prohibition.