Thread: Receiving Static Sound in Speaker

Receiving Static Sound in Speaker

Hi,
    A few month ago I had purchased an I ball surround sound speakers. At the beginning it was working great. But now in couple day is giving a loud static sounds. There is lot of static coming from the speaker. I had tried disconnecting the speakers and restarting the system but no result. I had also tried to adjust the audio properties but it works for some time and then the problem came out again. What can cause of this. Help.

Re: Receiving Static Sound in Speaker

There can be multiple reasons behind your problem. First check out weather the power supply connected to your speaker is working fine. Check out all the pins reconnect them back again. Check the adapter cables also. Look weather the pins aren't rusted. In all the above condition you will need to change the cables. Otherwise double click on the audio icon in the system tray. A audio property box will pop up. In that box tick on mute for following cdrom, midi and line in. Run any songs you see that the stactic is reduced to some extent.

See I cannot say that there can be only one specific reason behind these. But at least we can assume some of the most common one and try to sort it out. There are possibilities that you problem go away. I will recommend you to look on the backside of the cabinet and check the mouse and keyboards pins. If they are bended or inter connected remove and replace them. Secondly there can be a issue of short wires or stretched wires between the speakers and pc. Also it is possible that either you sound card or speaker both had gone bad. But this is one is the last solution if your try all the above and nothing happens then just change the speaker or sound card vice versa.

It can be a problem of sound driver. May you driver is either corrupted or some file are damaged. Try to update you sound drivers and check out back again. Or take a another speaker connect it to your pc and play a song. If the problem continuous then there can be an amplifier issue. Basically it is a problem which arises due to connections. I will suggest you to check out thoroughly the connection ports and cables. If you see any damage one replace it. And a very simple solution keep your cordless or mobile phones away from the speakers. Their radio frequency affects the speakers.