Thread: What is dm port for Apple iPod Touch

question What is dm port for Apple iPod Touch

Hi,
    I had just purchased Apple iPod Touch 16 GB. I know to copy and sync music file from a computer to the iPod. I had installed a Sony Bravia Theater system in my home. Now I heard that by some dm port I can play songs directly from my home theater system via iPod. Anyone knows about these port. What is it and how it looks. It is kind of an additional cable or a separate device. If anyone know please post reply for this. I really want to purchase it.

Re: What is dm port for Apple iPod Touch

The above snapshot is of the dm port which you are talking about. Is called Sony Digital Media Port for iPod - TDM-IP1. Sony is now going along with ipod and had launched a portable dock for iPod Touch. You can connect the dock to your home theater system and it also a iPod charger. Other than this the dock also support fourth and fifth generation iPods. It cost around $100.

You can unleash the power of music by adding a Digital Media port with your iPod. It mainly supports sony products. Specially the home theater system. Once the iPod is connected to the port you play songs and video from your iPod smoothly. It is an awesome device and a really worth product. Instead of going your pc putting the songs in that or doing a long job of playing DVD, just you will need that simple cradle to avoid those work.

The Sony Digital Media dock adapter is an absolute choice for the music lovers. The product is appreciated all over the world. The adapter had an onscreen display with an east to use GUI. It provides the best sound quality via digital port connection. It even charges you iPod while connected to the receiver. The only weak point of it that it is only compatible with sony products. But in that case you don't need to worry. The cost price is around $100 which quiet expensive also.