Thread: What do you think about Logitech G13

What do you think about Logitech G13

Being in possession for some time with BELKIN NOSTROMO 52TE, I think to take the Logitech G13 gaming keyboard, but the internet is greedy testing and advice. For those who do not, here it is: Logitech G13 for gamers

For those who were able to test it, what do you think? What gives the program? The keys are they nice? What does the screen?

I find it not in my department bled and given the prices some advice would be appreciated

Re: What do you think about Logitech G13

I tested it on:

Game: CS: Source
    Config: C2D
    Opinion: it's ball.
    Note: 15/20

For the moment I've been 2 weeks and I think it will change the way I play, not in the substance at least in the management of action game where you have your gun out quickly

I wish to state that the basis of being left-handed mouse, I do not like the high logitech game which are all pro is right to say most of you, even the G13 does no exception.

Re: What do you think about Logitech G13

For the moment, but I like:

Too expensive, screen not very useful (I have kept the time and use cpu ram, the rest ....), difficult to get a true white buttons and the screen provided that the color varies depending on the angle of view (I will attach it has illuminated the way relatively finally). After compared with the n52te I prefer the joystick of g13 (genus analog stick) and the presence of two
    buttons around also (knowing that the n52te a button to base between profiles and the other was moderately accessible)

Against by the g13 on the joystick button (yes you can push the stick) I am useless, it tends to move the stick and thus activate one of the keys have been assigned to different directions

According to what is by no means bad, I think the majority of hands will find their happiness because we can place the hand as you like (on the n52te is a well defined form hosting the hand on the g13 is a relatively large surface plane)

For accessibility profiles, the n52te move from one to another can take two pressures on the dedicated button on the logitech one (a button profile) but it is + or - forced to drop the tile a moment where we had the button under the thumb with the n52te.

Issue size, the g13 is huge compared to n52te

Overall I prefer the g13 little, but the n52te with the essentials and more aggressive price is the perfect rival