Thread: Problem flashing BIOS on nForce 7

Problem flashing BIOS on nForce 7

hi,
    I decided flash the bios (to go to P08) and was much more to do on windows .. But what took me misery .. I did everything and I had many problems with the service to me after 3 months,Finally got a new motherboard .. with the same old rotten bios. I must once again flash, but this time I'd like to do well. I was on the manufacturer's site, downloaded the. Iso, burned to a cd with nero bootcd in and tried to flash but nothing happens, my error message that no CD player n ' is recognized and yet they work under windows. I wonder if the problem comes from how they are S-ATA? So I'm stuck at this stage is why I ask your help.

Re: Problem flashing BIOS on nForce 7

You can not do with a floppy disk?

I do not have a floppy drive .. But I can find one of course but I thought we could easily do it from a CD as it is even recommended by the manufacturer on its website. With a disk you need to file what to do? Because on the site there is. Bin to do so since the utility for Windows and the. Iso to flash from a bootable CD.

Anyway thank you for your answer which was very fast

I do not know how it happens at XFX. But if you do not have any files available to it you will have no choice. And installing another CD in IDE? You must register on the site to have access to the DL?

No, I have not tested IDE because I have no IDE CD .. But it is theoretically possible to flash the bios via a CD player S-ata?

Yes you must be registered and have access to download the drivers must have registered their product via the serial number, but I can tell you what is in this section under bios. Yes I saw those messages, but there is a new BIOS that was released and it is not a beta version.

hi,
    If you have 2 CD / DVD ROM drives installed, you may get an error message when running this update, if you do see the error message "Can not Read Drive R" or similar, then please just place CD in your second drive and all should be ok