Thread: SOS installation failure HP C4585 driver

SOS installation failure HP C4585 driver

I just bought a multi-function printer HP Photosmart C4585. I installed yesterday on 2 pc without worry. I need to install it on another laptop, and there is failure. Yet, nothing different from the other PC 2: even Windows XP SP2 on Dell PCs. I think this is the configuration of XP that is blocking the process. during the intallation procedure, a first window "Hardware Wizard" opens, and the pilot is well recognized C4500 series. he moved.
    shortly after, a new window "Hardware Wizard" opens, and the recognition of the driver is in check (supports USB printing). Driver Error Message not signed or signature of the driver not recognized by XP ...
    I called HP which made me uninstall it in depth, turned off all firewalls and antivirus, and then completely reinstalled. but i got same result

Can some one help me ?

Thanks

Re: SOS installation failure HP C4585 driver

you have a lighter version of the driver. it contains less software you remove your driver and all he has installed on your machine.

Re: SOS installation failure HP C4585 driver

First uninstall HP C4585 driver

1. Unplug the USB cable connecting the product to the computer.
    2. Open the uninstaller:

• Windows XP: Click Start , click All Programs , point to HP , and then click the folder for the product, which is labeled according to the product series number.
      • Windows Vista: Click the Windows icon ( ), click All Programs , point to HP , and then click the folder for the product, which is labeled according to the product series number.
      • Windows 2000: Click Start , click Programs , point to Hewlett-Packard , and then click the folder for the product, which is labeled according to the product series number.

3. If there is not a folder for your product, discontinue the steps in this procedure and try one of the other methods for uninstalling the software.
    4. Click Uninstall or Uninstall Software . The software uninstaller opens in a command prompt window.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall.

Download HP C4585 driver on your computer.