Thread: Antec Three Hundred - fan

Antec Three Hundred - fan

Hello I just bought a Antec Three Hundred.

As expected it makes a noise, I would change my fans and add 1 Crane. Crane is a fan of 120 mm I think?

Does anyone knows about the 2 fans that made the most noise? I change 1 or 2?

What fans you advise me? I have 2 fans 1 + 120 mm 140 mm fan.

For those who like me the Three Hindred, they are the changes you've made? Is that it is a 120mm fan that we need to cover?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Antec Three Hundred - fan

The 2 Noctua NF-S12-1200 in the front is a small gain against they are very discreet.
    I think probably better models faster they will be less effective but more discreet

Quote Originally Posted by opaper View Post
    The 2 Noctua NF-S12-1200 in the front is a small gain against they are very discreet.
    I think probably better models faster they will be less effective but more discreet
    The configuration does not seem to need a good cooling, it wants a silent cooling (as I understand) So noctua (this one or any of the mark) is that there are better (they cooled relatively well (but beware, they still blow somewhat, they are not stupid cooling)) they mainly support report pref / nuisances sound.
    Otherwise the rheobus enables vary (in slow moving just blows it: for the office, for example, and a substantive phase when the machine heats or more) a model faster yes, but always with rheobus

I know zalman has at least 5 years. it is still very good (if it is found somewhere).
    Otherwise there are scythes and Aerocool (and trick tuning) which often features a good side. To look on a price comparison

In short: I will add 1 fan to cool facade that will be my HDD to my + graphic card to be right behind.
    What fan? the Noctua NF-P12 or Noctua NF-S12 1200 or simply Noctua NF-S12 800

Then I have 2 choices when I play (recall my windows graphic card is at 64 ° C and when I play it goes to 100 ° C):
    Either I go by CCC and I met my ventilator graphic card 40%
    Either I put an rehobus to control the fan of my graphic card and I do it by hand.