Thread: Kingston, via trade in manufactured by Intel SSD

Kingston, via trade in manufactured by Intel SSD

"One of the most popular brand in memory has announced the beginning of the marketing solutions based on chips developed by Intel"

The phenomenon SSD, which has met with success thanks to the vertical ascents Netbook systems that were the first to use the solid-state memory on a large scale, has meant that many of the popular and famous producers in the segment of memories, enrich its range , going to add hard disk solid state.
    Kingston technology even then, a name always on the front of memoirs, announces the imminent arrival of its solid-state disk, marketed under the name SSDNow E and M series. The new family has been developed together with Intel, which will manufacture the chip.

Although the prices of two new product families have not yet been revealed, but you know some technical details about the two categories, with the name E SSDNow discs will be sold with a read speed of 250MB/se to 170MB / s Write The band will be addressed M instead of a range of broader market and will therefore always 250MB / s sequential read, but only 70MB / s in the process of writing. The two new families will be guaranteed for a period of 2 MTBF (Million hours mean time before failure) and 1.2.

The discs will also be developed with SMART technology to monitor the integrity and proper functioning of the unit.

Re: Kingston, via trade in manufactured by Intel SSD

"The two new families will be guaranteed for a period of 2 MTBF (Million hours mean time before failure) and 1.2."

As far as I know and as I have taught MTBF means "only" Mean Time Between Failures

Excellent, confirmations final appearance. about the reliability of the SSD, and comes just a 128GB a human price it take me to the OS and programs

SMART confirm that still leaves ..
    in 15 years I have broken a 20in disc and only one I notice for time due to software that read the data smart .. the other always said "okay" and when they have broken the "problem" .. but now I also know ..

ssd in perhaps will be different .. but I remain convinced that it is better to change discs every few years and not rely on smart technology ...

you never know .. backup disks and change ..

SSD goes well .. if fall .. and exceed the performance ..