Thread: Aureon 5.1 driver problem

Aureon 5.1 driver problem

Hello , I have bought a new Terratec Aureon Sound card and using it with the motherboard Asus M2N. Now the problem is i installed the drivers and after installing tested it with the media player, it came following errors:

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly"

please help thanks in advance

Re: Aureon 5.1 driver problem

this may be case of faulty drivers why not try reinstalling drivers and download the latest drivers from here

I had this same problem What worked for me, open teamspeak2 and click ok on the error. In the teamspeak main window, go into settings then options and under "sound devices" make sure "direct sound" is checked and then select "primary sound Capture driver" under device, and click ok. Restart teamspeak2 and it just be fixed

Most likely you need to install drivers for your sound card. To confirm this, please check your device Manager (right-click My Computer -> Manage -> Device Manager) for unknown/improperly installed devices. Please visit you computer manufacturer’s website, and download drivers along with the installation instructions