Thread: How to get very low sensitivity and high DPI

How to get very low sensitivity and high DPI

I have Razer DeathAdder mouse. I am playing Starcraft regularly and so I am in need of a new mouse to offer a small luxury. I'm fairly newbie in the field of DPI performance etc. I discovered different mode of DPI, and noted that the sensitivity is much greater when the DPI's are raised. However I find it unplayable in 1800 DPI but this is surely a matter of habit. Is there anything better that I can put to get very low sensitivity and high DPI? If someone could enlighten me then it would be great.

Re: How to get very low sensitivity and high DPI

Providing a hardware acceleration and also a software makes it impossible for a PC to travel accurately.

So if you want your windows and games to use your mouse efficiently, use a coefficient for sensitivity. For example, by 1 you will move to 1 cm on your screen; with sensitivity 2 and coefficient 1 you will be on the table for 2 cm on the screen and so on. So the best sensitivity (ie with a coefficient of 1) on windows is 6 and is on CS 1.0, and there is an optimal value for each game.

The DPI do not have any factors because it is a hardware acceleration so there is nothing best in particular.

Just check the "Enhance pointer precision" on the box came with the mouse or on the manual (if any) provided or on the site itself! Leave unchanged! Just see the same in your Razer drivers and do not touch the master sensitivity (this will affect the sensitivity of your Windows)!

Thank you for your responses guys. I hope to get used to with my new mouse and do not call my old mouse.

On Starcraft we can not adjust the sensitivity of the mouse, it uses Windows, so I am forced to change it.