Thread: New Mouse doesn't works

New Mouse doesn't works

hi,

I just have purchased a Mouse NGS Tracker with horizontal scroll wheel. That means it needs its own drivers to operate. (Does not work with the displacement of Standards windows). I have two computers and one of them I have been properly installed and working, but on the other says that the drivers are installed correctly but it does not work. When I open the *. exe setup, the newly installed configuration of mouse, which are allocated shares of the buttons ... does not open. In Control Panel / mouse opens the typical functions of the mouse but not those of my new mouse. Apparently I said that in hardware is properly installed. What may be happening? checks what can I do?

Thanks in advance ...

Hello, uninstall the drivers and clean the registry, put the old mouse, you install the drivers first and then the mouse, I went with a webcam usb ..... to see if it's the same ...
    lucky!

Thanks for the Reply,

It is USB but I got connected with an adapter for the PS2 that I do not handle USB ports (but so I tried and true USB). The old mouse that had I believe that operated without specific drivers ... I uninstalled the drivers with their own uninstall the mouse, clean the record with CCleaner, I installed the driver and was still going on the same ...
    I have spent time with spyware, spybot, antivirus ... and the computer is clean and in principle with original windows ... home edition!

But I am almost sure that this is a problem because the computer's mouse on my other computer behaves brilliant ..

Hello, but before re-install the driver, ensure to do all this, without the mouse plugged .... last thing do it like, once restarted the computer and then load drivers.

Thanks!!! finally its working!

Registered cleaning again, reboot and install drivers, reboot, connect a mouse, recognition from windows and working!