Thread: How to restore Stock ROM in Lenovo A369i Smartphone

How to restore Stock ROM in Lenovo A369i Smartphone

If you had bricked Lenovo A369i after rooting or after installing a custom rom, then there is a way through which you can restore the stock rom back again. All you have to take care is to find the right stock rom and luckily it is available for download. The best way to find stock rom is through the build version. Which is A369i_ROW_S108_130929. Once you have the stock rom with you, you can instantly restore it and make your phone as it was before. This remove the rooting rights also. It will give you the default factory OS back in your device.

You have to download a few files for that. First you will need Lenovo Drivers installed on your PC with android ADB Setup. Without proper drivers Lenovo Software Updater is not going to work. Follow - How to install Lenovo A369i USB Drivers in Windows 7 guide first. Then go ahead with below process. You will need Windows 7 pc for this same and a original data cable for the restoration process. Without proper drivers it is not recommended to move ahead.

Lenovo A369i Stock ROM Installation

I had linked proper guides required for the driver installation above. So do read the properly and then only go ahead. Once you had done with downloading the stock rom package just extract the content on the Desktop. There will be three folders. Target_bin, Lenovo A369i Software Upgrade Tool and the stock rom.

Lenovo A369i Stock ROM installation

Re: How to restore Stock ROM in Lenovo A369i Smartphone

Go in Lenovo A369i Software Upgrade Tool and right click on Flash_Tool.exe. If your antivirus find this as a thread just allow it.

Lenovoa A369i Stock ROM Installation

In Flash Tool you have to click on Open Scatter-loading. And choose the file from Target bin folder.

Lenovo A369i Stock ROM Installation

Now add a tick on DA DL All with Check. Click on Download button. Remove the battery from your mobile phone. And then connect the device with your pc through usb cable.

Lenovo A369i Stock ROM installation

The device will be instantly detected by the application. If not then it means drivers are not properly installed. This might take a few minutes to complete. So leave the device aside and take care that it remains connected. Once done, you will get a green circle at the end. That means the flash process is over. Reboot and configure your phone.