When I send files via Bluetooth, the Wi-Fi connection sometimes becomes unavailable. Why?
The Bluetooth and Wi-Fi functions use the same antenna. When the Bluetooth occupancy is very high, the Wi-Fi performance is degraded or the Wi-Fi connection may be disconnected. This is a normal phenomenon and a universal design in the industry.

How can I use the Email application? How do I configure it?
The email settings involve the account type you want and your service provider. You can find configuration parameters on your email service provider website or in the help information they provide. You can then use those parameters to configure the settings.

Is there a size limit for emails?
There is no size limit on a single incoming or outgoing email, but MediaPad 7 Lite may be slow to browse an email greater than 1 MB. A single attachment of up to 5 MB is allowed in a single email. There is no limit on the total size of all attachments but it is recommended that you keep it within 20 MB.

I downloaded an HD video, but it cannot play on MediaPad 7 Lite. Why?

MediaPad 7 Lite supports common video formats, such as RM, RV, RMVB, ASF, WMV, AVI, MKV, MP4, 3GP, MOV, MPG, FLV, and WEBM, but parameters, such as mixed bit rate, codec, and video resolution, may vary between videos of the same format. Note that you can view the parameters using the Media Info software. A video cannot play if the hardware decoder or the video player's decoder does not support the video format. You can convert the video to a supported format or download a compatible video player.

Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite

Are all games supported?
No. Some games may not be compatible with Android devices because of their development platforms or because they have not passed the Google certification test. It is recommended that you download applications from Huawei HiSpace, where all the applications are free of charge and authorized by Huawei.

Can I charge MediaPad 7 Lite using its USB port?
MediaPad 7 Lite uses a standard 5 V/2 A power adapter. Its micro-USB port can be used for data transmission and charging.

I use a USB cable to connect my MediaPad 7 Lite to a PC, and the PC prompts me to install a driver. Why? How can I synchronize my MediaPad 7 Lite with a PC?
MTP is required to synchronize MediaPad 7 Lite with a PC, but Windows XP and earlier versions do not provide the MTP driver. Therefore, if the PC is running Windows XP or earlier, first install Windows Media Player 11 to synchronize data with your MediaPad 7 Lite.

How do I transfer files between my MediaPad 7 Lite and a Mac?
Connect your MediaPad 7 Lite to the Mac using a USB cable. Your MediaPad 7 Lite is then displayed as a drive on the Mac. After installing the Android File Transfer application, you can start to transfer files between your MediaPad 7 Lite and the Mac.

What earphones are compatible with MediaPad 7 Lite?
MediaPad 7 Lite incorporates a 3.5-mm headset jack, which is compatible with TRRS earphones with left and right audio outputs and a microphone audio input. Most non-OMTP earphones, such as Apple, Motorola Xoom, Blueberry, and HTC (T8686) earphones, are compatible with MediaPad 7 Lite.
It is recommended that you use a Huawei earphone (optional and available separately) to ensure high audio quality.

Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite PC Suite