Thread: Windows DATA Backup Solutions

Windows DATA Backup Solutions

DATA backup on Windows is important, but tedious, boring also , whether the focus should be to find such a backup solution. The industry has always had this to say, Computer users are divided into two types, one who keep regular backup and other who backup after disaster. Often, only in the case of a disaster data, the backup will be forced to assume the responsibility of those who cultivate the habit of regularly backing up data. However, most users but not in the data backup. A simple option, but is cumbersome to send your valuable files by email. Hotmail offers 5 GB box, Gmail's 5.5 GB (and growing) and Yahoo unlimited one box. There are also free virtual folders to save files offering 5 GB of free space but only download of 1 GB per month.

Google does not offer this service for now, but you can use a Gmail account as a hard disk. The free application Gmail Drive makes it appear as a disk in My Computer, for Mac is the freeware gDisk. Both are based on a development for Linux. Are not officially supported and are not compatible. The cross-platform option is free Gspace extension for Firefox. Here, the speed to copy the files depends on the bandwidth available upstream in our connection, which is usually one-eighth of descent. It is not advisable for the impatient.

In fact, the data on your computer can backup on CD-ROM, USB drives, other computers on the network and the hard drive is convenient. It takes some time. Most backup utilities require users to start, stop and monitor the backup process. Back at the time occupied by the user, the time of origin, they can be used to address other issues. The backup process is very annoying because, it is possible that your computer can use or stalled. The cheapest backup option is the DVD offers 4.5 GB of data for $ 1.4. A tape recorder is priced at $ 40, and newer models are capable of recording at 20x, i.e. a transfer rate of 26.4 MBps. The cons of using optical discs is that the recording should be administered manually. But they are very portable and very easy to make a second copy. I recently went on sale in the country a Blu-ray, a high-capacity formats competing to replace DVD. Blu-ray discs have a capacity of 25 or 50 GB (depending on one or two layers) and have a local price of $ 100 for 25 GB disk, and $ 129 for 25 GB rewritable. Sony sells its BWU-100A burner to $ 3499, which also burns CDs and DVDs.

WHAT TO BACKUP

The short answer is that you lose, you should back up files that are modified. This includes documents, presentations, spreadsheets, financial data and other data files. Also include your Favorites folder, and reserve phone book, appointments and tasks. May also include images, music, video and other important data. Look at all the programs you use frequently. Find these programs create data files, regular backups of these files as objects. These files are not on your My Documents.

The solution is to find such a backup solution: backup for the user can not feel it will not generate enough time to organize the event backup. What I will not speak, for further discussion later. Once you determine which files should be backed up regularly, you must determine where to save the data. At first, it often refers to data backup to a floppy. Today, our documents are large, floppy disks are often not taken. CD-ROM is a popular backup media, now the data storage capacity of 750 MB. DVD can also be used for backup, data storage is much larger than normal discs.

Beginning of this article said that in the back is not easy, so most people are not in the backup. So we must find a practical solution. Not only be convenient, but people feel, and very useful, as well as insurance. If someone on your computer or network connection, the best solution is to get an external hard drive, then into the USB port on the computer. The advantage is that these data storage devices cheaper. If you use a Windows XP, you can use within the Windows Synchronize. Use words, as long as you copy all data on an external hard drive only. Then install the Windows Synchronize, external hard drive when you turn on the computer, it will automatically keep your files updated. If you leave the realization of a laptop, we will build a USB hard drive at home. Do not put your computer bag. If you save the entire desktop data, we must carry the USB drive - or at least put it in separate parts of the desktop computer to prevent a fire or other disaster.

If your computer is connected to the network, such as home or office network, if the network or another computer on the hard drive set aside some backup space. Hard disk is cheap. If you need more space, the other to buy a hard disk, then install it on another computer. Use Windows Synchronize utility, data synchronization can be achieved. If you use a laptop or another place to work, a new product called BeInSync can be via the Internet, automatically laptops and file synchronization is specified for the target computer to connect. BeInSync can automatically update has been designated for synchronization of all files, users do not feel this process. It even lets you synchronize with your friends and colleagues. Because he is running in the background, so you do not save the case, users do not take valuable time.

BeInSync is an important aspect to pay attention to the issue, it would be "My Documents" folder to synchronize all the contents inside. So before you start BeInSync, the My Music, My Videos folders and other high capacity My Documents folder deleted.

RECOMMENDED DAILY BACKUKPS

All modern versions of the Apple MacOS and Microsoft Windows provides a very decent built-in mechanism for backing up data. Enough to stock an external hard drive with USB - and a simple backup system is ready. Please Note: The external hard disk volume to be somewhat more steady - for the future. Offered for sale is a removable USB-drives, consisting of multiple hard drives. In these devices the data is stored simultaneously on all disks, even if one of them fails, the files can always be recovered. Such systems are, of course, more simple removable hard drives, but provide better protection. So start to accumulate on one of these devices or at least buy another external hard drive and regularly change their places.

Backing up your data at home - that's fine, but what would happen if, for example, fire or flood, and all removable hard drives will be destroyed along with the computer? Aerobatics - storing backups in a remote secure location. If the data is copied to two external hard disks, one of them can be kept at work, with friends or in a storage room. Just do not forget to regularly bring him home and update the data. You can also use one of the paid services that provide data storage on a remote server.

Some of us use a computer all day. This means that if we support every day, then we spend the most time for repetitive work no more than a day. If you happen to use the computer and did not need such frequent backups. Once you go to save data, you're ready to save. Here are some of my files to save, if these files are not backed up in case of loss, may be great difficulty for me was:
    Outlook.pst - E-mail, tasks, contact lists and calendars
    • My Documents - Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
    • Favorites – web bookmarks
    • Documents and Settings / user / application data, there should be a choice, you probably do not need to visit the Web site after the temporary files generated).
    • Attachments - data files and e-mail.

Re: Windows DATA Backup Solutions

WINDOWS BACKUP

SYSTEM RESTORE

System Restore altered to improve the reliability and support a greater number of options a system recovery. Backup files improved, and to make data protection easier and more thorough, we added two new funds: Backup and restore of all Windows ® PC, and a means of shadowing. All these functions are somehow rely on the Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS). This service creates a copy of the volume at a particular time (the so-called "shadow copies") and tracks changes made in the period between the removal of shadow copies. Each of these four functions available through the new center backup and recovery. Allows you to create backup copies and use them for data recovery, but they differ from each other. Together they offer broad protection against various forms of data loss during the cycle the computer.

Backup absolutely necessary for everyone. Once the computer is lost, stolen, or simply do not function properly, the data can be lost. There are many solutions available on the market, you can save your data. Pumping more time to analyze and implement their own backup solution. If you are not in line technology can be applied by experts to develop your solution. It is the most value from your investment.

SYSTEM RECOVERY

System Restore is enabled by default. I open the System Restore wizard, select "Repair Windows using System Restore" in the upper left of center backup and recovery. If I choose "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next", I see that the restore point has been established at various points along the configuration of my laptop computer, install applications and perform the backup.

Restore points are enabled by default only the boot volume, even if the hard disk is divided into multiple volumes. Restore points are created automatically during installation of applications and drivers, as well as on a daily basis in selected volumes (if the restore point has not been taken on this day). Restore points can also be created manually using the function of protecting the system applet in the Control Panel System. Shadow copies created during the backup files and a full backup of your computer, you can also use as a restore point.

In Windows XP System Restore uses a file system filter to track changes in file system. In Windows Vista, System Restore uses the Volume Shadow Copy Service to track changes at the block level in the selected volumes. This makes vehicle recovery systems are more reliable and allows you to maintain a larger set of options for recovery. In addition, a new System Restore might work, even if the installed copy of Windows is not operational. This is done by using the restore Windows, which allows restoring the system even if Windows will not boot.

FTP BACKUP

Ftp backup online is a convenient and comfortable to make regular backup your computer data information data. Given, of course, you know what you're doing, you know how and you are using the right backup and ftp software tools. FTP means File Transfer Protocol is a reliable protocol for transferring files between two computer systems. Used on the Internet. FTP is different from the common HTTP protocol that is used to display web pages when using the web browser.

To transfer files using FTP backups that you need:

A backup data backup software product that can extract specific data you like to create a data backup. Or you need a product that can make a disk full backup of your computer and store the data in a backup file. Anyone on your computer or server. You need to find a software product to enable FTP backup to FTP backup files created with the backup software. It is also necessary to learn to use the FTP software. You need a storage place online where you can store your backup file. The facility has enough space to store your backup file. The cost of this is more reasonable as the cost of hard disk storage is decreasing. You need to consider how much data you need for the transfer and the time it takes for you to transfer files.

An alternative way to save your backup file is if you have a website and have included in your subscription enough space to store your backup file. You can then transfer the data file to your website. There are many backup products to choose from. Like for example PC Backup Pro is an easy to use Windows-based backup product. It is a practical and easy to use software that makes it easy to extract the specific files you like to backup. You can also make a backup file of your entire hard drive.

It is also important to have the backup of encrypted data. This is because data on the Internet is insecure and can at least in principle, be read by others. WinBackup includes encryption. RobotFTP FTP is a software that is easy to handle and can be used in the FTP file transfer, so you can transfer to an FTP storage to the storage facility in line with this product. You can download RobotFTP robotFTP of the page. Another program is WS_FTP ftp window for the transfer, which is probably the most widely used FTP program for Windows. The download page for the WS_FTP software from which you can create Ipswitch FTP transfer is in the homepage. At both sites is free with the help tutorial how to use the software and how you can use ftp storage. Finally, it is necessary to find an online storage facility to host your FTP file backup. There are numerous storage facilities ftp. You can easily find one on the Internet.

DATA

Suppose I buy a new laptop computer. After you copy multiple files - photos, documents, Microsoft ® Word, etc. - into a new system, installing applications, and download the latest Windows updates, I decide to back up files. To do this, I plug an external hard drive to a laptop computer and open the center backup and recovery. When you click "Back up files" wizard opens, conductive through this process. He asks me to place backup destination (in this case, external hard drive), a category of files to backup (such as "Images") and time of backup. To select files for backup, an approach based on categories. The source must be formatted with NTFS, but the destination drive can be formatted as a NTFS, and under FAT. Ownership of the file to a certain category is determined by three factors: the type of MIME, comparing the applications and file name extension.

If necessary, copy the files that do not fit into any of the categories, select the category of "Additional files". It includes files with extensions that are not identifiable on Windows, but does not support executable and system files. These files are not copied by this function because they rarely represent the user's data. If you really need to back up your system and executable files using this mechanism, we can put them into a ZIP file and select the category of "Compressed files" in the wizard.

Because I use the backup feature on my laptop for the first time, immediately perform a full backup - that is, backup all files from selected categories. Then will only run a differential backup. The term "difference" in the context of the backup files tracking means only new or changed files. For example, if there is an old document Word, which made some changes, backup files preserve the exact copies of both the old and updated document. (The set of one full backup and a sequence of differential backups, I'll be called backup set).

Instead of constant performance difference should be copied from time to time perform a full backup. The need for this depends on such factors as the time elapsed since the last full backup, the number of files being copied, the number of CD-ROM or DVD, on which they are copied, and so on. It is necessary for the continued availability of a complete copy of the main components.

The stored data are stored as files ZIP (maximum size 200 MB). It simplifies data access. For example, you can restore data to a computer that does not use Windows Vista, by direct review of the backup media. Backup data is stored in separate files and can be on multiple discs. In case of failure of one disk backup data to other media remain available. Backing up files using Volume Shadow Copy Service to create a consistent copies of files that are opened or used by applications. During the backup process the application, conducting backups, reads the information from these copies consistent. This is useful, for example, when backing up the file PST, constantly opening up Microsoft OutlooR. Volume Shadow Copy Service ensures that the PST file is stored in a consistent state and it will be accessed after recovery.

Separately should indicate that you should avoid copying the backup files to a new location. In case such a need, remember that this will work only when moving data from a single source backup media to other single carrier. For example, you can copy the backup data from one CD to a single disc DVD, but you cannot copy the backup data from multiple CDs on a single disc DVD. When you move the backup data, you must copy the backup folder with the name of the computer and the file mediaid.bin, which are located in the root folder of the backup media. Note that when restoring a file that was moved, you should select "Special recovery» | «Restoring files from backup made on another computer on the control panel backup to get to these files because the backup directory computer will not known about the new location of archives.

SCHEDULE BACKUP

Availability schedule regular backups to backup the entire computer is one of the possible guarantees continuous availability of fresh images of the entire system. Schedule backups of your computer can not make the control panel, but you can use other means - to create a new task in Task Scheduler. In the case of a schedule I recommend to periodically check that you have satisfied the backup. Why is this important? Because this method does not notify the user via a pop-up window if the backup fails due to lack of disk space or other temporary problems. It should not be regarded as replacing the regular use of the functions of backup files. Anyway, the timetable for the backup computer is created in the scheduler as follows:

• Open the task scheduler. You can find it in your Start > Program Files > Accessories > System Tool. Click New Task.
    • Click the General tab.
    • Enter a descriptive name, say Schedule Backup of my System
    • If you want the task will run regardless of whether the user entered into the system, click Run, regardless of the user registration. "
    • Click Run with highest privileges.
    • Go to the Triggers.
    • Click the Create button and choose when and how often should be made a scheduled backup.
    • Go to the Actions.
    • Click the Create button.
    • In the A program or script, type wbadmin.

In the Add arguments (optional), enter the following command, changing the drive letter of the target disk as needed:

Start backup-allcritical-backupTarget: D:-quiet

If you want to include additional volumes are not system, boot or belonging Recovery Environment Windows, instead of the above use the following line, replacing the drive letters E and F on the letters that correspond to the situation (comma separated):

Start backup-allcritical-backupTarget: D:-include: E:, F:-quiet

• Note that the team should always include a flag all critical. The absence of the flag leads to a risk of excluding important system volumes from the backup that lead to failure recovery.
    • Set all other parameters related to the tasks.
    • Click OK.

REGULAR BACKUP

During a computer class, while students are at a computer working on a practical exercise, it is conventional that the teacher cut the electricity at a time when nobody expects it. A lot of students are so mad and wonder why the teacher did this! In fact, the courageous professor (bravely risking a lynching) has simply wanted to impress upon students the importance of regular data backup. Students who did not save their work regularly saw lost, while sighted students, who had saved their copy regularly, could pick up where they were made before the power failure.

Regular data backup is THE most important thing that any computer owner should do regularly. You never know when a software problem or mechanical is going to happen and when it occurs, is thankful to have a backup. Several means are available to perform a regular backup of important data. It is possible to make a copy on CD / DVD or use a web space provided for that purpose (a specialized service or simply a web host on which files to back up files via FTP). There are also programs like Super Flexible File synchronize to automate the backup. There are also solutions RAID that allow data redundancy and therefore have an effective way to recover your data in case of failure. If you do not have enough data to justify the significant development of a robust backup, you can always save your Occasional larger data on a USB key or just email them.

CREATE A SEPARATE BACKUP PARTITION

It may be a good idea to partition your hard drive and backup important data on a partition that is not the primary partition. The goal is, again, reduce the write data that could come back to overwrite the file. To have important data on a separate partition allows installing recovery software on another partition. A similar but more expensive solution is to use two separate hard disks.

FULL BACKUP

Now, when all that is needed to my laptop, installed and configured, I want to spend a full backup to protect everything, including operating system, installed my applications, settings and updates. I use the function a full backup computer, which can then be used to restore my computer after a hard drive crash or other disaster. In this case, I will not have to reinstall all applications and perform customization. The first time this function performs a full backup of all blocks in the selected volumes, except for blocks that do not store information. Subsequent backups are difference at the block level.
    After the backup control panel center backup and recovery is updated. Now it provides information on the time of creation and the backup destination. Although both funds are backing up, means a full backup of the computer works is not so, as a means of backup files. Means a full backup of the computer creates a backup of the computer as an image on a block-level format the virtual hard disk (VHD). During the first full backup mechanism scans the source drive and copies the blocks containing the information in the file VHD, stored on the destination disk. Although the backup data and are not compressed, a lot of places they occupy.

The next time you perform a full backup computer in the VHD file is written only new and changed data and old data in the same units are moved to the shadow copy storage area. Volume Shadow Copy Service is used to calculate the difference between made snapshots, as well as the implementation process of moving old data into the region of shadow copy on the destination disk (see Fig. 3). This approach makes backing up fast (as copies only changed blocks) and effective (because the data is stored compactly). Note that the backup application determines the maximum amount of disk space allotted for storing shadow copies on the destination disk. Detailed Procedure routine or automatic use of a full backup of your computer is shown in the sidebar "Creating a schedule full backup of your computer. When restoring data blocks are restored to their original location. If you need to restore an older backup mechanism reads the corresponding blocks from the shadow copy and restore them.

Note that for a full backup computer disks are available only format NTFS. If the backup is placed on your hard disk, the disk must also be formatted NTFS.

ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION

The installation of an antivirus is, unsurprisingly, an effective way to protect yourself against potential viruses that could attack your data. It is important to update your antivirus regularly to be able to recognize the latest malicious code. Using a firewall (firewall) is also a good idea. It to be useful to block an intrusion on your computer that could result in the deletion of some data.

A physical component that can prevent data loss is the UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply or UPS in English) that will provide enough power in case of power failure, so you're able to back up your data before turning off the computer. One last important point is to protect his computer to make updates to their operating system regularly (The famous "Windows update" in the case of Windows). This ensures that the operating system is as stable as possible.

POSSBILITIES HOW DATA IS LOST

The first thing to do when you realize you just lost important data is not to touch anything and learn. The goal is not to inflame the situation! A hard drive is fragile, especially if a component is not in perfect condition. A sudden movement or inadequate work could complicate data recovery. The opening and closing of the computer or the installation of new software may also have an opposite effect to that desired future and reduce the chances of recovering data. The first thing to do is to sit down and consult as many sources of information possible. This guide will explain what you should know and suggest some links relevant to your understanding of the problem and various possible solutions is complete.

If your hard drive suffers from a real physical failure, or if you have lost is invaluable, and you need to recover data no matter the price, it is recommended to use the specialist soon as possible (The Guide recommends that you Chronodisk and offers links to all companies that specialize in data recovery ). By cons, if data is important but that you accept the risks inherent in data recovery done at home, or if you do not have a big budget to give this collection, you can give it a try for yourself. By cons, before attempting a recovery by yourself, using software data recovery , make sure you know what type of problem you face.

TYPES OF DATA FAILURES

PHYSICAL FAILURE

Mechanical failure, also called electromechanical failure or physical breakdown occurs when a disk drive stops working properly due to hardware failure or breakage. There may be a component of the disk renders the soul after awhile. We say that a disk drive has a lifespan of approximately a few years, but sometimes poor construction will ensure that the life of the disc Drive will be reduced and he decides to break every few months. Several components of the disk drive may be faulty: the read head, the magnetic platters and the engine are the key.

Another common case where a mechanical failure occurs is when the hard drive suffers a violent impact. A laptop is particularly susceptible to falling. This is also common with an external hard drive, including the wire connecting to the computer could easily be hooked, which may again cause the collapse, shock and loss of data. A mechanical failure may eventually occur due to a disaster such as fire or flood. The hard disk is sensitive to several factors and intense heat or exposure to excessive moisture can cause failure. It is common for companies specializing in data recovery must deal with hard drives half burnt.

LOGICAL FAILURE

Logical failures are more common than hardware failures. They are not due to a physical hard drive failures, floppy, or unit of storage used, but a disorder program. The classic example of a data loss is accidental deletion of a file. This case can occur, for example, merges two files and when we erase the bad. Another classic case of logical data loss during an attack of some viruses that destroy data on the hard disk. This case can be very problematic if the virus as to avoid any data recovery has cleared. The worst of these viruses are those which encrypts the data of a person and then ask for a ransom if she wants to retrieve its data.

Another failure is when the logical file system of the computer becomes incoherent. The operating system is no longer able to find data on the hard drive. It should be understood that an operating system (the main program of your computer) indexes all files on the hard drive to a centralized location from which it can quickly find a file you want without having to cross the entire hard disk, which would be much too long. If this "table of contents" is corrupted, the operating system has no way to retrieve the file. A bit like if you want quickly find a specific chapter in a book, you consult the table of contents of the book to know what page is this chapter

SOFTWARE SUPPORT

Several software programs have been created in order to retrieve data erased or lost. This software can be extremely useful when the problem is a software and it was impossible to find the lost file by a manual investigation. In the section devoted to this end, data recovery software , we present some of this software and make it a description. It is useful to know how these programs and how they can help. To summarize the process used by the vast majority of the software, it is to ignore the index created by the operating system and to explore the hard disk directly. This software is able to detect the presence of a file without going through the index. This means that even if the file was removed from the index (by accident or on purpose), the data file are still present on the hard drive and these programs are potentially able to read them.

You can now understand why it is necessary to be careful the operations performed when a data loss is detected. Indeed, since the operating system is more aware of the existence of the file, it may at any time decide to write new data on the hard disk where the file was lost. Once new data recorded over the original data file lost, it will be impossible to find this file, at least not entirely. For this reason, when you realize you've lost an important document, it is essential to ensure that the less data cannot be written or moved on the hard disk. It is therefore recommended, for example, to install new software, create or download new files and defragment the hard drive. Defragmenting the hard drive is one of the worst things to do when you are faced with data loss.

SyncBack copy files manually or automatically to another folder, in the same or another disk, even allowing transfer to a FTP server. It is also Cobian Backup, which can be installed as a Windows service so that its operation will be as transparent as possible. The latest version of Mac OS X includes Time Machine for this task, for earlier versions can use the freeware iBackup. Another option is to clone the disk. If it fails, you can restore Windows as it was when it was cloned. We will have to save the image to another disk or DVDs. The freeware DriveImage XML permits. Clonezilla Live version requires no installation: it runs from a CD. You can clone an entire partition and copy it to another area or to another hard disk.

HOW TO PROTECT YOUR DATA

The password function as an identity in computer and Internet. Through them, the user is recognized by the system and prevents the entry of outsiders. However, exponential increase resource levels of those involved in stealing or find these passwords, risking our highest interests. A password protects access to information which is to be maintained as confidential or proprietary, which is why most of the applications and services required for admission. Any password is composed of a username and password, and it is ideal that only you can remember easily. Many people prefer to use the same password because it is sure not to forget. However, this approach increases the risk of an "attacker" steal the digital identity, and quick access to all personal accounts (email, bank, etc.).

Are particularly easy to find those passwords consist of names, dates of birth, company brands, etc. because the attacker can access this information and try different combination until you find the right one. Similarly, you can find other types of passwords. Each time a user enters a new session data is stored by the operating system on a database, so each time the user logs in work, compared with the data that is stored. Without too many complications, a hacker can access this database and have the passwords. If this is also Internet services such as email address, password is sent to a remote server, and then the hacker can intervene communication channels.

How to add a password to a Word file?
    • While this type of passwords has a range of comparable importance to others such as a bank account, it is possible that in certain circumstances are necessary to preserve the privacy of a file. For this, the file on screen:
    • Click on File > Save As
    • From the Tools menu choose Options .
    • In the Save tab, find on the bottom the Password box. Enter the password you want here, taking into account the points listed in the note.
    • Take the picture. Since then when you open the box first appears in which to enter the password, and only if it happens to coincide with the one stored in the database system will open the file on screen.

EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE

The other solution is to use a second hard drive to back up the contents of the first. Here are three options: install a conventional hard disk on the same computer or another computer that is networked, buy a standard disc and a generic external enclosure, or buy an external drive brand. Conventional disks are cheaper than external ones, which usually incorporate materials that protect against shock, or notebook discs are smaller and more expensive than the desktop. A 500 GB internal drive has a local price of around $ 190, while a 320 GB range between $ 110 and 120, depending on the manufacturer and benefits. If it is used as an external disk to purchase a case ($ 40 approx.) Use a USB 2.0 connection to transfer data. Some use a second USB connector to take power from the PC.

The external drive can be shared with multiple computers if you have enough capacity, there are models that reach a 1 TB (1000 GB). And you can take away from the original PC, which gives greater security to the data it contains. In the brand teams, the press of a button to activate a program that usually runs a resident in the PC and start the backup.

There are also several freeware applications that manage the copying of files, directory monitoring to identify and copy changes (which is known as an incremental backup) or just making a copy of an entire disk or directory. If there are two networked PC, you can create a profile on each computer to back up the other machine, for example. Windows XP has a backup tool. You can found that in Accessories > System Tools > Backup. In Vista's Control Panel > Backup and Restore Center.

ONLINE SECURITY

Data theft on the Internet is much more common than believed. It happens all the time, every day. Many times the Internet user is unaware of the serious dangers involved in the theft of personal data. A computer criminal in possession of relevant data may open bank accounts in the name of the victim, do all sorts of transactions, apply for credit cards and loans, purchase goods and services online. On top of this there is the added difficulty that the thief may have money, always in the name of the person concerned to carry out all types of criminal acts.

PRECAUTIONS
    • The answer we can give the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) created a series of recommendations:
    • Do not post pictures or videos without the consent of the people
    • Configure the user profile on social networks to protect personal data with passwords
    • Always remember that not everyone online who say they
    • Do not publish the locations where the user is at all times
    • Minors must always navigate to the presence of an adult
    • When sending emails to multiple recipients using the "blind carbon copy (BCC)
    • When submitting personal data must ensure that it has established a secure connection to the web
    • Discard emails that ask for personal information or passwords
    • Use passwords hard to crack
    • Never respond to spam
    • Carefully read the Privacy Policy and Terms of Cancellation of all contracts

After acquiring a new computer, it should be extremely careful and make regular backups of his system to be quiet. A crash could cause you to lose a few seconds while the contents of a disc, without mentioning any mishandling that can happen to anyone. Photos, videos, emails, texts and other documentation, our computers are filled with thousands of files to keep. Only now, hard disks are not infinitely expandable, and especially they have a lifespan of most of the time limited.