Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call Of Duty Black Ops Troubleshooting Guide

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops Troubleshooting Guide

hi i m playing call of duty black ops.the game works fine so far but suddenly it appears blank during gameplay .rit now i m at (the defectors stage).i palyed around 5-6 mission but sudenly it happened i dont know why. .may b its a grafphic card problem.my system have 768mb hi definition onboard graphic.plz can anyone helps me with this problem .i need help??????????????? yes 1 more thing is that during gameplay only the direction arrow appears in the whole screen.the sound seems to be working but not the video
    Last edited by amansharma; 16-03-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops Troubleshooting Guide

Quote Originally Posted by amansharma View Post
    hi i m playing call of duty black ops.the game works fine so far but suddenly it appears blank during gameplay .rit now i m at (the defectors stage).i palyed around 5-6 mission but sudenly it happened i dont know why. .may b its a grafphic card problem.my system have 768mb hi definition onboard graphic.plz can anyone helps me with this problem .i need help??????????????? yes 1 more thing is that during gameplay only the direction arrow appears in the whole screen.the sound seems to be working but not the video
    Seems to me that your computer might be overheating due to excessive gameplay. What is the full computer specifications that you have? Can you check the temperature of your computer by quiting the game immediately when it starts to blank out and then going into bios and checking the hardware monitor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12