Thread: Samsung Mobiles Unlocking Guide

Samsung Mobiles Unlocking Guide

When you buy a mobile phone you get it with the carrier i.e. Service provider for making the International or Local Calls. You have to follow the term and condition of the SIM provider and cannot use any other carrier for the same. This happens mostly when you travel to abroad and wanted to use SIM card of that country to get cheaper call but your phone is not allowing you to use any other SIM Card. This is when we require unlocking the Phones.

I have seen most of the users are asking for the Unlocking Phone. And that is why here I am giving you brief description about unlocking the latest Samsung Mobile Phones.

First I am starting with the Samsung I8520 Beam:

Samsung I8520 Beam:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung I8520 Beam phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way .

• Switch On Samsung I8520 Beam by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network
    • You will get the screen for Password
    • Type Unlock Code of you Phone

If this is not working and Samsung I8520 Beam is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.
    • Switch On Samsung I8520 Beam by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung I8520 Beam screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung S8500 Wave:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung I8520 Beam phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way .

• Switch On Samsung S8500 Wave by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung S8500 Wave is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.
    • Switch On Samsung S8500 Wave by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung S8500 Wave screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Re: Samsung Mobiles Unlocking Guide

Samsung Corby Pop:

• Switch On Samsung Corby Pop by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network
    • Type "#7465625*638*CODE#"

If this is not working with Samsung Corby Pop then follow this
    • Switch On Samsung I8520 Beam by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Type "*#7465625*638*CODE#"

Samsung S5230W Star WiFi:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung S5230W Star WiFi phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.

• Switch On Samsung S5230W Star WiFi by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung S5230W Star WiFi is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.
    • Switch On Samsung S5230W Star WiFi by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung S5230W Star WiFi screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung C5130:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung C5130 phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.

• Switch On Samsung C5130 by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung C5130 is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.
    • Switch On Samsung C5130 by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung C5130 screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung B5310 Corby:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung B5310 Corby phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.

• Switch On Samsung B5310 Corby by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung B5310 Corby is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.
    • Switch On Samsung B5310 Corby by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung B5310 Corby screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung E2130:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung E2130 phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung E2130 by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung E2130 is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

1. Switch On Samsung E2130 by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    2. Ignore the message display on Samsung E2130 screen
    3. Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung i8000 Omnia II:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung i8000 Omnia II phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung i8000 Omnia II by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung i8000 Omnia II is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

1. Switch On Samsung i8000 Omnia II by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    2. Ignore the message display on Samsung i8000 Omnia II screen
    3. Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung B7300 OmniaLITE:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung B7300 OmniaLITE phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung B7300 OmniaLITE by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung B7300 OmniaLITE is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

1. Switch On Samsung B7300 OmniaLITE by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    2. Ignore the message display on Samsung B7300 OmniaLITE screen
    3. Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung M2710 Beat Twist:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung M2710 Beat Twist phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung M2710 Beat Twist by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung M2710 Beat Twist is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

1. Switch On Samsung M2710 Beat Twist by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    2. Ignore the message display on Samsung M2710 Beat Twist screen
    3. Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung S3650 Corby:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung S3650 Corby phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung S3650 Corby by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung S3650 Corby is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

1. Switch On Samsung S3650 Corby by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    2. Ignore the message display on Samsung S3650 Corby screen
    3. Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung M8910 Pixon12:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung M8910 Pixon12 phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung M8910 Pixon12 by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung M8910 Pixon12 is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung M8910 Pixon12 by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung M8910 Pixon12 screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung i7500 Galaxy:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung i7500 Galaxy phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung i7500 Galaxy by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung i7500 Galaxy is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung i7500 Galaxy by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung i7500 Galaxy screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung i8910 Omnia HD:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung i8910 Omnia HD phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung i8910 Omnia HD by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung i8910 Omnia HD is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung i8910 Omnia HD by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung i8910 Omnia HD screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung S8000 Jet:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung S8000 Jet phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung S8000 Jet by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung S8000 Jet is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung S8000 Jet by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung S8000 Jet screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung B2100 Marine:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung B2100 Marine phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung B2100 Marine by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung B2100 Marine is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung B2100 Marine by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung B2100 Marine screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung B2100 Marine:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung B2100 Marine phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung B2100 Marine by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung B2100 Marine is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung B2100 Marine by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung B2100 Marine screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung S5603 Star 3G:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung S5603 Star 3G phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung S5603 Star 3G by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung S5603 Star 3G is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung S5603 Star 3G by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung S5603 Star 3G screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung S5233A:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung S5233A phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung S5233A by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung S5233A is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung S5233A by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung S5233A screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung C3010S:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung C3010S phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung C3010S by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung C3010S is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung C3010S by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung C3010S screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung Metro 3310:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung Metro 3310 phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung Metro 3310 by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung Metro 3310 is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung Metro 3310 by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung Metro 3310 screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung 7603 Beat DJ:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung 7603 Beat DJ phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung 7603 Beat DJ by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung 7603 Beat DJ is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung 7603 Beat DJ by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung 7603 Beat DJ screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

Samsung S3500:

There are two way to perform the unlocking of then Samsung S3500 phone depending on the condition of the phone. Have a look to first way.
    • Switch On Samsung S3500 by inserting SIM Card of Other then locked Network

If this is not working and Samsung S3500 is asking for the “Insert Correct SIM Card" then you have to go with this second way.

• Switch On Samsung S3500 by inserting SIM Card of Other Network
    • Ignore the message display on Samsung S3500 screen
    • Type “#0111*CODE#”

There are some more Samsung phone are unlocked in the same way. Just check out the below given listing for same:

• Samsung L700
    • Samsung Beat 3510
    • Samsung GT-S7330
    • Samsung J800
    • Samsung Guru 310R
    • Samsung i200
    • Samsung i8510 Innov8

Note:

The unlock code must be enter properly for each model that you are using. If you are entering any wrong unlock code for the Samsung phone then there is chances that you might locked your phone and make it unusable.

To get 'CODE' on screen, Enter the Unlock Code for you specific phone model.

Re: please help

my samsung x820's bluetooth has stoped working and can you please give the important codes for the same model. thankyou

From the ‘Bluetooth’ section in the Settings, you can choose whether to turn on or turn off you Bluetooth connection. Simply highlight ‘Activation’ and press Select. Now choose whether you want it on or off by highlighting and pressing
    You should also consider whether you want your Bluetooth status to be visible or not. To start with, it is a good idea to have your status set to visible because it makes finding and pairing the phone a bit easier. Once you have paired your phone with your other Bluetooth devices, you can set the visibility to off, which means that other people can’t tell that your Bluetooth is on, but you can still quickly connect to other wireless devices. To alter the visibility settings, enter the ‘Bluetooth’ section in the settings, then scroll down to ‘My phone’s visibility’. A pop up message will tell you your current status, and you can change it by pressing select.