Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Install Custom Firmware on OLD PSP without Pandora Battery [ChickHen Installer Method]

Re: Install Custom Firmware on OLD PSP without Pandora Battery [ChickHen Installer Method]

Quote Originally Posted by aznwarrior707 View Post
    Hi I had a question. My PSP was running on the hellcat's recovery flasher 1.50 and it turned off. Now im trying to turn it back on and It just shows a blank screen but the green light is on. What do I do?

Sorry and also that it doesnt turn off when I try to turn it back off.
    But whenever I take out the battery and plug it into the AC adaptor, it turns right on.
    Have you tried to remove your memory stick from your psp and put it into your computer directly or via the memory stick adapter or you can also try to reset your system by using the pandora battery and then upgrade it again. You can watch a tutorial video on how to Unbrick a Fully Bricked PSP from here. Hope that helps.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Install Custom Firmware on OLD PSP without Pandora Battery [ChickHen Installer Method]

Quote Originally Posted by wakydude2 View Post
    @andrew i downgraded my psp from 6.31 its possible man
    How did you do that? I am wondering because i DO NOT want to brick my psp

Quote Originally Posted by MeWantDownload View Post
    How did you do that? I am wondering because i DO NOT want to brick my psp
    The PSP has a kind of operating system known as firmware. Thanks to this firmware that you have the opportunity to play your UMDs, play music, watch videos or go on the Internet. Sony makes regular updates available to add more or less useful options, or to correct security flaws. To find your firmware, go to Settings> System> System Information. And if you want to downgrade the psp to previous version or to custom firmware then follow the steps given in the first post of this thread.

The links for the firmware updates are dead...

links to download firmware 5.03 and 5.0 are broken

Not having the firmware pretty much makes what should be a very easy process impossible. Someone please post links for firmware 5.0 + 5.3 compatible with 1000.

I find out that chickhen r2 will NOT load if you charge your psp or if it has usb cable on it

Now when i take out my charge cable and usb cable, chickhen loaded succesfully )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12