Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCNA v/s MCSE

question CCNA v/s MCSE

Hi All,

Can ne one tell me what is the job scope after completing CCNP as my friend is doin CCNP but has no working experience in it.He wants to actually work in support functions of companies

thanks

Re: CCNA v/s MCSE

hai,
    my name is imran.now i am in hydrabad,i want to join in CCNA.PLS help me about institute(which institute is good for learn CCNA)
    thank u.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarika View Post
    Hi All,

Can ne one tell me what is the job scope after completing CCNP as my friend is doin CCNP but has no working experience in it.He wants to actually work in support functions of companies

thanks
    CCNP is a course of great demand. However, I don't think anyone will consider your friend to be much without having a year or two of actual on-the-job experience. Without that, he'd be considered a 'paper CCNA'. If he get the CCNA and then work awhile using it, then and only then would I recommend going for the CCNP. Without a lab at least, it will also be pretty tough for him to pass the CCNP exams.

Hi Sarika,

Hi All,

thanks
    If he has completed his CCNP then he will be responsible for the delivery of contracted network services to outsourcing customers and the services range from the management of individual network components to the provision of a full network management service.
    The primary function of this role is to perform a Network delivery lead function for assigned customers as per contract deliverables.
    The primary objective is to act as the interface between the custoemr account team and network services and ensure the integrity of the network management environment.
    Secondary objectives include configuration and review of network managment tools, monitoring incidents to ensure service level metrics are met, analysis of incidents and identification of root cause, liaison for cusotmer projects and scope change and completion of complex change management activities.

Hope this helps you.

Quote Originally Posted by amzad80 View Post
    hai,
    my name is imran.now i am in hydrabad,i want to join in CCNA.PLS help me about institute(which institute is good for learn CCNA)
    thank u.
    Results for "Computer Training Institutes For Ccna" located in & around " Hyderabad". You can also have a more specific search area-wise.

PS: Cant say which one is good . I dont have an idea. Maybe an Hyderabadi will guide you

hai,
    thank u.
    It is not necessarily to join the best institute. Join anyone for your own exposure otherwise I would say self study is best. I too had joined one but of no worth. I realised on the self study and passed CCNA. You will get the real exposure when you join any networking company.

cooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I'm also interested in a CCNA course. But not decided whether to get CCENT out of the way first. Any help would be great. Thanks.

You can work as network engineer,network administrator, system administrator after successful completion of the course . Just getting a CCNA certification is not comfortable. you have to gain some experience. Employers are hiring CCNA individuals but who have some good amount of work experience.So it is better start working somewhere in any small-medium sized organization.

jack_jais Guest

Yes CCNP is the specialization level in core networking it only helps when you have 1-2 yrs of experience but anyone can do CCNA CCNP with out experience , person will get job on the behalf of CCNA and CCNP will gives him upper hand to show their skills at the time of job placement as well as in the organization. You can pass your CCNP exam , institutes provide well infrastructure labs with original switches and routers. One of the institute i know is Jodo Institute New Delhi which provides all these things

I'm also interested in a CCNA course. But not decided whether to get CCENT out of the way first. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hello, am new out here and wont mind anyone with both CCNA & CCNP counsel. Please I decided to pursue a career in the IT world having tried many times to no avail to securing admission to institutions. Now am thrilled about studying the CCNA course having been endowed with the general knowledge of the computer as well as networking. Can anyone tell me of the assurance of get a better job on completion of this program & whats the job demand like now ?

ThumbsUp Re: CCNA v/s MCSE

Quote Originally Posted by Sarika View Post
    Hi All,

thanks
    Yes dear ask your freind to do CCNP labs carefully, and focus of Routing, Switching, Security.when he minimum 90% confident in Labs with Knowledge.
    then apply in any telecom, multinational companies,etc. because in Interview they must ask you to hands-on-practice. thats why be a professional and do it.

Best Regd.

Naseem Hassan
    Last edited by bhavesh; 16-03-2010 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Providing personal contact number is not allowed, use PM for the same

hai,
    thank u.

Hi Imran,

I work for Firebrand Training -do you know anything about Firebrand? If you are thinking of a career as a Cisco Certified Network Associate professional, we can help you pass your CCNA training to acquire the necessary accreditation. We currently deliver this course in 5 days, where AT the end of the 5 days schedule you’ll be certified. Cisco'S CCNA, in most cases, is preferred to Microsoft's MCSE and is the best qualification for networking, contact us if you would like to discuss your career plans and options.

Kind regards,

Ida Stenberg
    Last edited by Kunal; 11-01-2011 at 06:49 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed

juliadesusa Guest

Well as per my Knowledge the CCNA is good as compare to MCSE.CCNA is offered by cisco while MCSE is offered by the Microsoft.CCNA is worked with router and Switch which this MCSE is worked with the Administrator and the OS.So both are good at their own side.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast