Thread: How to recover lost SSC exam registration ID

How to recover lost SSC exam registration ID

I have lost the registration ID of my SSC examination and I cannot even remember it. Without these registration ID I cannot even apply for junior colleges. I dont want to give the examination again just to get into colleges. Actually I took a gap of 1 year after completing SSC examination because of some family issues but now I have lost this thing so I dont know what am I supposed to do? If anyone can tell me how to retrieve it, I would be very thankful.

Re: How to recover lost SSC exam registration ID

I think that you can easily retrieve it by your name and Date of Birth. You can also go to your school or private institute and tell them that you have lost your certificates. They should be having a copy of every students data in their database xeroxed or so. Even if they dont have then they can atleast tell you from where you can get the registration id of your SSC examination.

I have few information about the process how to approach for the application by registration ID for examination of Staff selection commission that you need to follow. First of all you need to go to the official website of SSC on the internet. After that click on View and then click on Print Application option that is given on its home page. You will get another page and here you can fill the Registration-ID, Date of Birth and after filling it up completely, click on submit option.

Can you first of all check the email id that you have given at the time of registering application form, you might be able to find there something. You also need to check your mobile that you have provided to the organization or university related to that same application form. Most of the time all related information is provided by University or Organization to your direct given contact details, so check that too.

I will suggest you to go to the official website of the related university. There must be any link to go directly for the page of forget registration number, check at home page of the website for same. After finding the link you need to fill the same information that you have filled at the time of filling the application form. After that submit the information and you will get your forget registration number to your email address and also on your mobile phone.

You can directly go to school and ask for it they have records and you can get it easily.