Thread: getting 90% in 12th standard board exam

getting 90% in 12th standard board exam

I am looking for some suggestions or some tips for scoring good percentage in my upcoming 12th standard board exam. Can anyone tell me how am I suppose to prepare for the board examination for the final term? I have got 85% in my 11th standard and now I am looking to get atleast 90% in the 12th standard board exam because I want to get admission in integrated PG. So can anyone give me some best tips and tricks to get started? Thank you

Re: getting 90% in 12th standard board exam

Well, if you want to scored 90% or more in the board exams then you should become highly focussed first. Along with a time table you will also require a good management. Also you should take care about your health. You need to have proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet. You need to have a good relaxed mood and healthy food which is important for you to retain what you are going to study. Also you should know your weaknesses and strengths as well.

You will first need to make a time table and cover all the subjects that your studying. After that give equal time to all the subjects and greater time to maths since it needs a good amount of practice and takes more time than usual. Also pratice for maths, numerical portion and english grammar and read thoroughly all the subjects. After covering all your syllabus you have to practice by solving sample papers and previous years papers, simply set your time to solve the papers and you will get more than 90% for sure.

You can try to score 90% marks in 12th std by studying the days lesson in the same days time itself. You should first of all understand the concepts and do not just mug up. After that maintain a separate book of important facts and formulas and keep on looking into it whenever you are free. You should keep on practicing the habit of writing key points. After studying you will be able to write key points and it will be helpful for you to revise before the final exams.

Make a timetable as per your comfort and follow it strictly.
    Try to make clear concept of topic don't by heart it.
    And most important be stress free do your study under stress, eat good food take enough sleep which will help you in concentration.
    All d best.

For me making a chart is very effective. Make a Time table, work for it and you get result definitely. I dont stress you for study 18 hours a day, but be focus what you read, write or learn.