Thread: ICICI PO exam is held for how many times?

ICICI PO exam is held for how many times?

Can anyone tell me how many times ICICI PO examinations are held in a year? How much is the number of seats available for it? I am a Third Year student and will I be able to appear for this ICICI PO exam that is going to be held in the coming days? Also, please tell me how do I prepare for this bank examination that is going to be held. I also dont know anything about its paper pattern, so if anyone can give me information on same then please let me know about it? Thanks

Re: ICICI PO exam is held for how many times?

Most of the time every year they conduct the ICICI PO exam twice in a year. The first exam is normally taken in February and then second exam is taken in November. I cannot say for sure though each year they might conduct 2 times but they usually do this whenever the vacancy arises and then they conduct all these examinations. You can also refer to the advertisement provided by them in the newspaper or somewhere else regarding about the eligibility and nunber of seats.

The BANK PO exams normally have 3 stages. The first one includes a written examination that contains all the questions from English, Quant and Aptitude quetsions. The second one will include a groupd discussion that is only for those students who clear the written examination. The third one includes a personal interview. As for the preparation I would suggest you to read books from "Upkar Prakashan" or ratyogita Darpan". These books will provide you previous 10 years question papers that are solved as well.

I am afraid that a third year student will not be eligible for the ICICI PO exam. Once you have scored marks above 55% in Graduation degree from a recognized university then you will be eligible for the ICICI PO exam. Your age should not be more than 25 years of age. As for the SC/ST students the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is for 3 years. The selection procedure for this exam will include Psychometric Test, Personal Interview, Online Aptitude Test and Group Discussion.

Bank recruitment take place often so can't say exactly how many times exam is been held.