Thread: join LLB course after completing 12th standard

join LLB course after completing 12th standard

I have already completed my 12th standard examination and now I am looking to join the LLB course. Does anyone know whether I will be able to apply for this course after 12th standard or else do I need to have B.Com or any other Degree qualification? Also, how much percentage is required to join LLb course. I am also not from any OBC or any scheduled caste category. Please tell me the procedure to join this course, thanks for any information in advance.

Re: join LLB course after completing 12th standard

Since you have already completed your 12 standard examination so you can easily join the Five Years Integrated LLB Degree course by applying for it. You will need to appear and crack the entrance exam like CLAT which is usually called as the Common Law Admission Test. It is conducte by the National Law University for admission to five year under Graduate course in Law in reputed Insitutions.

You wont be able to apply for LLB but still you can go for the integrated LLB course. You might be thinking what is the difference between these 2 courses. Once upon a time, there used to be only one graduation degree in law called LLB which was a 3 years course that could be taken after completing graduation only. But now, it was often complained that to become lawyer you will have to do double graduation. Hence, this integrated LLB course was introduced by the BAR Council of India.

Yes, you will need to do a integrated LLB course which is a 5 year course. Anyone can apply for it after completing the 12th standard. If you have appeared for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) course then also you can apply for this integrated LLB course. The minimum elgibility to appear for it is that you should have passed 12th standard, any stream is accepted but you should have atleast 45 percent marks. The candidates upto the age of 20 years can only apply for it.

After 12th you can join the LLB course and make career in it.