Thread: How to prepare for CBSE 12th PCM subjects in last month?

How to prepare for CBSE 12th PCM subjects in last month?

Is there anyone who can tell me some of the important tips to prepare for the CBSE examinations like Physics, Maths and Chemistry? I would like to study in the short span of last month only for this CBSE 12th PCM because of some other studies going around with me. If anyone can give me their good guidance then it will definitely boost my morale and I will be able to concentrate in the right direction. Thank you.

Re: How to prepare for CBSE 12th PCM subjects in last month?

You should keep your mind fresh before the exam. You shouldnt take any tension which is the only thing that ruins the entire memory of many students. So, you will need to first of all go through all the syllabus and after tht mark the subjects and topics in which you are weak. Now you should prepare a time table for yourself mentioning how many hours you will need to prepare for and what all subjects you need to go through for a particular day.

Remember that concentration is the main key, so you will be better if you first start concentrating on the subjects that you are weak in and then later go through subjects that you find really easy. Make a dedeicated time to devote for the hard subjects that you are weak in. Try to get books of NCERT and also go through all the notes that you can write down in your class. This is the only way you can cover up all the entire syllabus and thus you will just need to revise in the end.

I do not think that anyone can prepare for the whole 12th class syllabus in a month if he or she has not prepared at all for it earlier. Mostly, people in the last month try to revise the whole subjects and it is more important than studying a new subject. In any case, you should keep yourself calm and tension free and then start studying continuously for atleast 6-8 hours a day with a very cool mindset. As said above, complete the NCERT syllabus first and then go for solving 3-4 years previous years question papers.