Thread: What is the Fee structure and Eligibility for SAP course?

What is the Fee structure and Eligibility for SAP course?

I am currently doing my TYBSC in chemistry and I have some question about the SAP course that I am looking to pursue in the future. Can anyone tell me what is the duration of SAP course and also about its eligibility or its Fee Structure. If anyone can also tell me what are all the benefits after doing SAP course and how is it going to help me in my career. Right now I am working with a large scale steel manufacturing company and have about 3 years of work experience in the QA stream. Thank you.

Re: What is the Fee structure and Eligibility for SAP course?

First of all if you have completed your graduation in either Engineering or Science/Commerce then you have completed your educational qualification for SAP already. There doesnt seem to be any type of specific time duration for this course. But you should note that the time duration for this might last for 8 to 12 weeks incase you want to go for full time course. The fee ranges up to 3.5 lakhs for the whole course minimum. With the SAP qualification along you can also go for higher job positions.

SAP usually stands for Systems Application and Products which is a German initiative and started by a few executives from IBM. As for the eligibility criteria in SAP courses you should be a Graduate in Engineering, B.Com, B.Sc, MCA or you must complete any Masters Degree to get the admission. You should also benefit from the experience that you have and thus you can easily grab the functionality of the respective SAP Module. You should read the SAP Career and check which module suites you exactly.

There are many different modules under SAP course and under it all of these different module has its different fees structure. This course is quite expensive for sure but it is the best one which has got ample of scope for anyone. The Fees of SAP course usually starts from Rs. 30000 and goes upwards till 3 lakh rupees. Also, it depends on the Institue that you want to join, whether it is an authorised SAP institute or not, the fees will be more or less respectively.